Exeter Finance SQL Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Exeter Finance

1 Interview Review

5.0

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exeter Finance.

Interview

Phone screen, then face to face.

Phone screen is pleasnt and friendly, face to face consisted of 6 peers in a room which begins friendly but then turns into a negative experience because they interupt you during your attempt to white board your answers and ask why would you do that way, why did'nt you write it this way, and then look at you like your not qualified. Everytime you try to explain yourself, more questions of why and be more percise, no answer you give seems to be good enough so you leave feeling like what you know isnt good enough to get the job.

I have a question, why even invite people in to a face to face interview if you all act like only your way is better then the person interviewing for the job who is attempting to explain themselves just to interupt them? Do all of you feel better squashing a job seekers hope when they were excited to meet you all and try and impress you? Learn how to mentor and be more encouraging like professionals and stop acting like know it all bullies. Why not just hire people you like and stop wasting time picking people apart you just met who dont think like you do.

I personally enjoy working for compaines that embrace diversity and treat people as equals, if you get treated so rudely during an interview at Exeter Finance ,then who knows what happens behind the door of the people they choose to employ, I picture alot of unpleasant, unprofessional conversations of why didnt you do it my way, no thank you.

Interview Questions