Expedia Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,615 of over 1.6K interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Expedia Group

Application

I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

Parfait, l'entretien a été très enrichissant et les recruteurs sont très pédagogues. Il y'a des questions en anglais et en français et ils cherchent vraiment à en savoir plus sur le stagiaire.

Interview Questions
  • Comment réagissez vous face à une situation où vous avez plusieurs tâches à réaliser en même temps ?
    Answer Question

Expedia Group

Application

I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

start with talking to HR. And then the Hiring manager will come to you and chat with you. then it will be Virtual onsite during the covid situation. It is going well. Eventually they will give you response within one month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Singapore)

Interview

The recruiter contacted me for a phone interview(#1) which went well. I then was moved on to speak with the hiring manager(#2), in which I spoke of my credentials and how they aligned with the role; it was a 45-min interview. The recruiter's stand-in then contacted me as she was going on vacation, who advised I now needed to move on to the next round. I then had to schedule several more interviews with separate dept managers (#4,#5,#6 & #7), each 45-60 min long; all went well. I didn't hear back from a recruiter for two weeks, so I reached out. I received that the overall feedback was great, but they decided to move on with someone else. I genuinely believe that what's meant for you is meant for you, and I will not force it. But when I asked for specific feedback on what skills I was lacking, I heard nothing. To have a candidate rearrange their schedule/lives for 7 hours worth of interviews and tell them no and not provide feedback is NOT professional and is peek into the inner workings of that company. Recruiters need to put humanity back in the interview process and appreciate when the good candidate take the time to prepare and show up; the least they can do is provide feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Expedia Group

Application

I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

There were 2 rounds- 1) coding round - It was held on their platform with web cam enabled. 2) technical interview - This round was totally based on coding questions which was similar to the first round which was the coding round.

Interview Questions
  • In second round questions asked were from first round and some additional questions like two pointer approach,window sliding

Expedia Group

Application

I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

I Applied Online, had my first round of interviews. Amazing experience. Moving forward to the next round. the Recruiter was very friendly, explained in detail about the role, salary expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Expedia Group

Application

I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

Very lengthy process with more than 2 months from start to finish. The interviews were quickly scheduled but decision took a long time. The interviewers were good and prepared industry leaders

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Expedia Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

Resume shortlisting -> Coding Round(Hackerrank) -> Virtual Interview. I had applied through their carer site and got a coding test link within a week. The coding round was fairly easy, if you know your basics it would be a piece of cake.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Sorting of items according to frequency. Q2. Formatting of string. Cleared the coding round, but due to the death of my grandmother couldn't appear for the virtual interview.

Expedia Group

Application

I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

Online coding assessment, hr phone interview, and 3-hours on-site interviews. Everyone is very nice, and you can get information about how to prepare before each interview. The on-site interview has three rounds, and you will speak to a different person about a product-related question in each round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Expedia Group

Application

I interviewed at Expedia Group

Interview

There were a few typical interview behavioral questions and they were very helpful through them. It was overall very relaxed, and there wasn't anything outside of the questions for us.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to manage a conflict, how did you overcome it?

Expedia Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group in Jul 2021

Interview

4 interviews 2 coding rounds, 1 system design (HLD + a bit LLD) 1 Managerial round The interview with developers was really good. They were knowledgeable, engaging, and helpful at times. Got positive feedback and then moved on to the final round. That's where my experience got worse. As soon as the Senior Manager joined the interview, he gave no introduction, went straight into questions. His tone was rude, unpleasant, and unprofessional for the very least. And it appeared that he was engaged in some other task simultaneously, and a lot of times he asked me to repeat my answers. He wasn't listening at all. As soon as I started answering questions, within a sentence or two, I was cut off with either a sarcastic comment as to how I'm not providing him a bookish definition or just another question. About 20 mins into the interview his tone got even worse. He then started asking me questions he knew I wouldn't be able to answer precisely because I told him the extent of work I did earlier. He asked me why I haven't done something a senior should've in my current org despite knowing that neither do I hold a senior position nor my work is praised at all. It was just disheartening and disappointing to see this experience from a leadership team from a huge firm like Expedia. Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode Dynamic Programming questions + OOPS and some java framework-specific questions System Design questions revolved around my past work and a quick design of a problem statement
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,615 Interviews