Expedien Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expedien Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Expedien

Senior ETL Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Expedien.

Interview

5 rounds of interview on informatica etl ,oracle and unix.
    I really enjoyed my interview process--took 2 weeks from start to finish and I met some great people on my team and other teams I'd be working with. I've already moved up in my job and I haven't been with the company 3 years yet.

Interview Questions

• Informatica tuning
      Oracle sql's, deleting duplicates, tuning a query, analytical functions.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expedien (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had read the negative glassdoor reviews and refused to attend interview but they call me and somehow convince me that those are old reviews given by some old folks. So i went there(as i had another interview schedule at same location so i decided to take a chance ) and look what i found !!! They are really not professional at all and not serious about hiring people.
    You visit there in 45*C and they won't even ask you for water. Will give you paper with some basic programming question and some terminology based (which you had never heard of after leaving your college) and ask you to attend every question. they won't tell you why you didn't qualify and how much you scored (even after asking). Just leave for the day now !!

I will remember it as my first interview where i couldn't clear the written(LOL).

My advice would be do not go there if you do not want to waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Will have some basic sql programming and c# programming question.   Answer Question

Consultant Enterprize Solution Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expedien (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

written test easy level 20 MCQ question 15 from .net adn and 5 from Database, 1 technical round average level and then management round. rounds are easy only you should good in oops and database.