Expicient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expicient Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

3.4

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Expicient.

Interview

The whole process lasted 2-3 weeks. Candidates were selected through Career Fair.
    The first preliminary round was at the Career Fair, where candidates spoke about their background and profile. A couple of situation based questions were asked in this round.
    The next round is a face to face interview which involved the following:
    * Behavioral questions
    * Discussion of profile and background in detail
    * Questions involving logic/puzzles/basic algebra (For eg: 2 Buckets - 3Gal and 5 Gal, 3 Light Bulbs puzzle, Man using elevator puzzle)

The final Round is a full day exercise. This involved the following:
    * Introduction of company and interaction
    * Case Study
    * Couple of interviews with senior members of the organization. The interviews were basic in nature. A puzzle here and there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expicient (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The Interview has two rounds. First in an on Campus round where they call selected candidates and ask them few puzzles and behavioral question. Once selected they call these candidates for Final round which they call Ex-Cel Day. All the candidates are tested on presentation, interpersonal and behavioral skills.
    First they start with case study where an you have to present in a group which is followed by One to one interview which the manager and finally with the founders.

Interview Questions

• Q1. What are your strengths, weakness?
      Q2. Where do you see yourself few years down the line?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Expicient (Andover, MA).

Interview

1st: One on one interviews. Resume screening and some puzzles.
    2nd: On-site. Resume screening and more puzzles. there were several rounds and met the CEO of the company in the end. Discussed background and why should we hire you type of questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Expicient in February 2013.

Interview

First I met them on career fair. They offer me an on-campus interview. There are two round on that interview. One was about some behavior questions and some small technical question like what's the difference between web app and server app, math problem like power(6,6). They kept telling me that this job requires lots of traveling. They also asked some specific question based on my experience on my resume. Then second round is about the brain teaser. Like given three light bulb and switches, how to find which one controls which if there is only one chance to enter the room.

Then they gave me another on-site chance. This one is quite strange. They asked some normal question kind of like chat. Then only one bubble sort was asked. I was expecting more technical questions. But then they did not.

Then we arranged a web session to review an project I have done. The interviewer even late , which did not give me a good impression. Besides, they also asked me if I could give them some suggestions on their interview, which really surprised me a lot.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Expicient (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2009.

Interview

People were knowledgeable and wanted to see whether I have the required experience/skill set for the job. They were more specific on the approach rather than exact syntaxes, or configurations for the package applications that they were interviewing me on.

IQ intelligence tests were good. Problems where people have to show their approach to be able to justify the results

1-1 interviews were held to understand the motivation before recruitment. Level setting and frank opinion of what I was getting into.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to decrease the implementation cycle of Sterling OMS/WMS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didnt have to negotiate. The offer was more than good enough.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Expicient.

Interview

There were 4 rounds, Aptitude, GD, Technical, HR , Aptitude was a bit tough, within 45 students they selected 30 for GD Session, at the end of the process 4 students were placed.
    Topics of GD were current topics like censor board etc.
    They basically were looking for great communication skills.

Associate Consultant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Expicient (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.

1st round was written test.Questions covered aptitudes, reading comprehension and logical reasoning.(40 selected from 150 students)

2nd round was technical round.There were two interviewers for me.They ask about academic projects,computing skills,one or two puzzles.They asked me to write a program or an algorithm for an average problem.I was also asked few HR questions at the end.(19 selected for next round)

3rd round was presentation round.It was interviewed by 9 persons.I had to prepare a topic for the presentation.I got 10 minutes to speak about it.After that they asked questions related to my topic.This round l also contained few technical questions along with some good analyzing questions.They gave me a situation where I had to come up with a solution.Here they were focusing on the way I analyzed about the problem to come up with an optimum solution. Of course HR questions were also there in it too.(6 got shortlisted for the job)

Interview Questions

• If there are 8 teams and each team plays 2 matches with every other team in a league,how many total matches will be there?

Write a program to reverse the digits of a 5 digit number.

What are the ways of getting out in a cricket match? (I had written 'playing and watching cricket' in hobbies)

What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surathkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expicient (Surathkal (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First written test was conducted in that some questions of logical reasoning , quanta, and programming languages question were asked.
    After clearing the written test my interview started. In that interview they asked me question from java, c and c++.Question were pretty basic .
    After that second phase of interview started in that they asked me about my project.(Project matters a lot so study your project well).
    After clearing 2nd round final round came.They told me choose a topic for presentation and given me a time of around 30 min to think about it. My presentation ended in 10 minutes and after that they asked me some questions related to that.
    After 30 mins they told me that i have selected.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give a presentation on a topic of my choice.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expicient (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was done by a panel of 4 members. They generally asked me questions regarding my project and technical skills I had written in my CV. Some of the questions were related to OOPS concepts and C. They also asked me one puzzle which I was not able to answer.

Interview Questions

• Construct a figure using four points such that all four points are equidistant from each other   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Expicient (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First round - Aptitude was nice. Second round - Spoke about my resume. The interviewers were very nice. Third round - It was fun (totally unexpected). They asked me to speak for about 20 minutes from a range of topics. The interviewers were very convincing that it was a good place to work. All seemed jovial and i think I would like to go work there.