ExterNetworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExterNetworks Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExterNetworks (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

A scheduled telephonic interview in their office with onsite leads. Interview was conducted after 10 pm (night). And a Director/HR round on interview some other day at a similar time.

Interview Questions

• Technical question included a) overall Angular JS experience in the projects implemented so far (most questions here) b) Experience on JQuery c) Experience on Java (interviewer less interested on this subject). Director/HR round included question on a) reason for change b) immediate joining c) CTC   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExterNetworks (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I got an email from the ExterNetworks HR Team for the opening of Sr. Java Developer followed by a call from the same Team. The HR Team really sounded very professional and helpful in finding out to know what exactly I was looking in my next career move and gave a very detailed clarity about the position and made sure I was the right fit for the opening and submitted my application.

As a first round of interview: I had a telephonic interview with the Software delivery manager and then I was selected for the second round which was an in person interview meeting up at ExterNetworks Hyderabad office and the process was very quick they really needed the right people for the Job, And I also met many other candidates who came in for interviewing for different development roles. Getting back to my in person interview I got to meet the ExterNetworks Hyderabad application development team, along with their development team based out of US was on call with me to take the in person interview. They all were so professional and friendly, made me feel comfortable and I had a very good interview with the team and now I am working with ExterNetworks. And now that I am with the company and people of ExterNetworks I highly recommend ExterNetworks as the right company for your career growth. Nice people and nice environment, and here you get the liberty to explore yourself and your ideas get great value from the top management.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were all technical based on Java, Node JS, AJAX, HTML, Jenkins, Maven / Ant, development with Spring MVC,
      Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML….etc.
      1 Answer

Digital Marketing Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExterNetworks (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview is pathetic, Joke is two people started interview as the main person is not available at that situation, after two hours of the interview some SEO guy came to the interview panel and started asking pathetic questions(trying to speak in american accent). After almost 3 hours he said we will get back to you.

Interview Questions

• What is SEO? again Let me put this way, what is Digital marketing?   1 Answer

Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExterNetworks (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

First round was PIR followed by technical,analytical and operations rounds.

Interview Questions

• why is a manhole circular in shape not a square or any quadrilateral??   1 Answer
    • how can you move Mount Everest??   Answer Question