ExtraTeam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExtraTeam Interview Questions

3.2

Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was very tough and long. Met with top level executives and was asked about soft skills and abilities to handle customers vs. technical questions. The people who work here seem very nice and knowledgable.

Microsoft Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExtraTeam (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

My resume was submitted via a recruiter. After the resume submission, I spoke with practice manager over the phone. I had a second interview with a technical manager over the phone. The final interview was via phone, and primarily a salary negotiation. In total it was less than a two week process. Rather easy and straightforward interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about knowledge of Exchange and Lync along with supporting technologies such as Active Directory and SQL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I presented them with a competing offer. They matched the total compensation of my competing offer plus threw a bonus on top of the salary.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ExtraTeam.

Interview

The "interview process" was very low key. I met with Neil - the owner and met with Mark - the COO. Both are very relaxed. There were no tough questions. They usually vet candidates before ever meeting them. I think the interviews are really meant to get a feel for personality type. This company definitely looks for certain personalities.

Solutions Specialist - Overlay Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExtraTeam (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

VP Sales described position, asked about experience, reviewed references, and decided to hire someone else based on book of business

Interview Questions

• how would you grow our business within the first 100 days   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ExtraTeam (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Office is a nice example of the lastest, hotest technology.
    Very friendly people.
    Professional appearance.

Interview Questions

• Solve this technology challenge - abstract questions.   1 Answer

The people working here don't appear to like each other - picked up on some infighting.