FAST Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FAST (Morgantown, WV) in November 2017.

Interview

Simple interview, a few behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding object-oriented programming. Much more emphasis on professionalism than industry experience. Be sure to know a decent bit about the company before walking into the room.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FAST in August 2016.

Interview

I got an email to schedule a phone interview. It was mostly behavioral interview with a few technical questions. After a week got an email saying that I am not selected.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FAST (Edison, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone call, and where they ask about availability, tell you a little bit more about the company, the usual. Next you are brought in for an interview and you are given a Skills assessment. The assessment is nothing to worry about however. Just a few logic puzzles to show your problem solving and thinking methods. There is nothing to be "unprepared" for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about FAST.
      Tell us about any projects you've done.
      Have you worked on teams before.   Answer Question

Implementation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FAST in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online.I got an email the next day where they mentioned that they were intersted in my skill set and asked me to send my transcipts. The next week, I was scheduled for a phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FAST (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Met at university career fair, had an on-campus interview the next day. Interview consisted of 30 multiple choice logic questions with two pseudo code questions (30 minute time limit), followed by a chat with the interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FAST (Pullman, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met them at my university's job fair. Short paper quiz, and then a brief conversation with one of their engineers. The first-stage interview went well and I was invited to their headquarters in Denver, CO. The interview was much longer, but consisted of similar problems and conversations. Overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe inheritance and polymorphism to a non-technical person? Some problem solving that you need to just work out verbally as best as you can with the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FAST (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2018.

Interview

They put me in a room for one hour and made me take a 50 question logic test. Then they went over my transcript and resume for 30 mins. It was pretty easy if you are familiar with object oriented languages. They also gave me a bluetooth speaker with their logo on it for interviewing with them!

Interview Questions

• Q: Write a pseudo-code that identifies the prime numbers between 1 and 100?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FAST.

Interview

Had an interview on campus, and then one at the headquarters. The interview on campus was a mensa test and a factorial coding questions and some general questions. The one the at the headquarters was going over my code from the interview, as well as coding up a division method

Interview Questions

• write a method that does division without the "/" operator   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FAST in November 2017.

Interview

I met them at a career fair, submitted paperwork and the interview was the following week. Had to turn in my transcript and some recommendations. They asked me about object oriented programming and how I would explain the 4 concepts of object oriented programming to a 5 year old

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FAST (Charleston, WV) in September 2013.

Interview

Internet, Phone, Fly out to Denver, Move you at their will. It's exciting as a new grad; however, I know the economy is bad but think about what you really want to do before you move halfway across the country (or a different country altogether)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good first job out of college if you're an introvert and enjoy staring at a computer 8-10 hours/day.