FEV North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at FEV North America

Sort:

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Take a selfie for a Visitor's pass and it was a straight to a 1:1 Meeting with the Manager Mark. Interview was very straight forward as he went over Company Details, Work Life, and answered any Questions. He went through my Resume and inquired about Qualifications, Previous Work Experience. He is very kind and enlightening. Apart from this meeting, any other contact I had was a few emails from Recruiting & HR through email.

Interview Questions

• It was a very straight forward Interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Terms were already exactly to My Wishes; Very quick process - Hired within a week.

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Lengthy and very in depth. Interview was with the department manager, an associate within the department and the Vice President of the company. 2 separate interviews which totaled about 3.5 hours all together.

Interview Questions

• Full detail of resume with real life situations and how they were handled.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, asked about experience in school, projects, etc. Tour facility and quizzed me on various engine components, instrumentation, vehicle, theory of engines, what I am good at / need work in , etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe projects I was a part of in school. Asked about how things worked (engine specifically)   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

applied online, got an email from recruiter and scheduled phone interview with manager, spoke with him for 20 mins and then being called for onsite interview at their headquarters at auburn hills. Interviewed with 4 persons all managerial level and end up in facility tour and almost everything went well. But after 4 weeks no response from anyone, tried to contact recruiter but didn't return my call.

Interview Questions

• general behavioral questions, background and past experience and general questions about ic engine and emission related .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

It was great, Initially, i was nervous and mentioned that to the Interviewer when he greeted me. He made me comfortable with the place and we basically had a long chat about engines. They started the questions with basic principles and the questions continued according to my answers.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

It depends on which department you apply for. For me there was actually no formal interview. Once I had a informal conversation with the manager and after that they sent me my offer letter

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Talked to FEV at a job fair, gave them my resume, and got a call. Came in for an interview, pretty straightforward. The only gripe I would have about the interview process is that they really did not give a good enough explanation of what FEV does, and it would have been nice if they showed the prospective employee around the place to have them get a feel for whether it's for them.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very straightforward and there were no curveballs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no opportunity for negotiation. Unfortunately, Engineering Assistants are kind of just there for FEV to profit on poorly managed projects.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FEV North America (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

The entire process was well laid out and smooth. I never got the impression that it was done last minute or without purpose. My first interview was done over the phone and the second in the office, which culminated in a tour of the facility. My first day was great all the paperwork, company values, rules, and standards were explained thoroughly. I received a second more in depth tours along with introductions to the key people I with whom I would be working.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty standard for an intern without experience. Lighter more personal questions concerning life goals, aspirations, and "what do you do in your free time?".   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, as this was for an internship.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FEV North America (New York, NY).

Interview

Sehr lockeres Gespräch. Vorstellung des Abteilungsleiters und des Unternehmens, danach sollte man sich selbst vorstellen.

Dann Fragen bezüglich des Lebenslaufs und der Noten, aber alles auf einer netten Art und Weise.
    Schlussendlich noch die Frage nach meinen Interessen, in Zusammenhang mitbdem Job.