FFE Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at FFE Transportation

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FFE Transportation (Lemont, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. Once you meet with the warehouse manager and have your forklift skills tested, you're on the phone with Human Resources in Texas most of the time after that.

Interview Questions

• How long have been driving a forklift?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FFE Transportation.

Interview

Not difficult...they will hire most anybody with any kind of truck driving experience as long as you have a hazmat and tanker endorsement and at least 3 months driving experience they will hire you

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FFE Transportation in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then in person with terminal manager and VP western region. Was then contacted by the terminal manager with an offer letter. I countered then accepted after the first week.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FFE Transportation (Fresno, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

They're incredibly courteous and kind and we're willing to go out of their way to help me get a job there. They Overlooked criminal background history that was 15 years old in order to accept me into the truck driver training program. I was grateful for the opportunity to work and they treated me fairly and paid me well. There was a lot of opportunity to grow quickly. Leave a path he still owns the training program. They made it easy to pass the written and road test. I was also contracted this day a year as a company driver to pay for the training and they let me out at six months to become an owner operator.

Interview Questions

• They only asked about pertinent questions like criminal background do you guys except truck and willing to overlook ones that were really old   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FFE Transportation in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online through the website. I received a call soon the next week to ask some general background information, a few behavioral questions, and that was really it. At the end of the interview I was offered the job and told to call back with my response regarding the position.

Dockworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FFE Transportation in June 2011.

Interview

You put in the application and then they call you for an interview if you are to be determined what they are interested in at that point. Interview is okay nothing out of the ordinary. What are your strenghts and weaknesses.

Negotiation

No Negotiation on pay take it or leave. Hours you might be able to work with.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FFE Transportation (Dallas, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

When they say call me at a certain time during the hiring process DO IT its a test to see if you will be an on time person. Have tough skin at there school...They are weeding out those that cant hack it and those that really don't want it. Watch out for other students put out as lil smurph ears to snitch on those that may be talking bad about the company. They do send out students to listen and report back on other students. That part is sad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A