FICCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at FICCI

Research Associate Interview

Interview

it was interactive kind of a interview..i was being asked about my qualification and other details from resume. my hobbies, strength and why i want to chose this profile. what made opt for MBA marketing. what did you learn in your internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FICCI (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

casual conversation with the assistant director that lasted for 15-20 minutes. conversation was all about education, interests and then i was told about my supervisor, her details were given. there was nothing that can be called difficult at all.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FICCI (New Delhi (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Three stage process-- first an interview with a junior HR personnel, then interview with the director of HR and finally interview with the head of the department that will hire you. Pretty focused on what you know and how you think you can apply your knowledge to the organization.