FINO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FINO Interview Questions

2.8

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FINO (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

From the ease of applying online (via LinkedIn) to the followups by HR this was a pleasurable and efficient interview process. Interviews with smart, energized, enthusiastic professionals, obviously proud of their firm and client relationships. Communication at its finest!

Interview Questions

• How to test a new elevator!   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The hiring process is very slow. I was approached by the consultant. I was asked to visit their head office for the final round with the AVP training, HR AVP and Director. I was shortlisted by them and was advised to produce my salary slips and tell them my salary expectations . After which, I did not receive any communication from HR team.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR questions, some technical questions related to LMS, content management   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Got Telephonic round by HR (Basic details)
    2. Managerial Round at Branch (Operational and process related questions)
    3.HOD Round (technical and Solution related questions)
    4.HR Round (negotiation)
    5.Joining was immediate and withing next Five days I was placed and stated my work.

Interview Questions

• About My Job and process followed.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

first there was a telephonic interview, it was of around 45 minutes long. the questions were mostly from things mentioned in cv, the interview was average in difficulty.Questions were on database, on android, core java, oops concept etc.

Interview Questions

• on core java, oops concept, related to database, mostly questions were from things mentioned in cv.   Answer Question

District Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FINO (Amritsar (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Looking for a best approunity and as well as to work with the tag company

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Kolkata (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews on basic understanding of the profile and the company. Basic HR questions and situation analysis. Ethics is most important as lot of cases of fraud have happened

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Noida (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

A presentation and a interview

Negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview taken by IIT BOmbay fellow, who was working as a Senior Manager at that time.

i can say little bit complex, only thing is you should able to convey what ever he ask

Interview Questions

• Normal interview Question only, every experienced fellow already aware about all   Answer Question

Senior Executive Risk & Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FINO (New Delhi (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

HR and Operation round
    Ref. Internal and job portal

Interview Questions

• New business model its 1st company of this model so should be aware biometric technology or non banking financial inclusion.   1 Answer

i am sure that i will promoted from April.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FINO (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

it was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was open to work anywhere and compensation was quite good and the organization was of my interest so not much negotiation took place.