FJC Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at FJC Security

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FJC Security (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview we were ask about 10 questions each, we were giving time to think about our answers the interview took about 45 mins because it was myself and two others

Interview Questions

• Have I ever work in an arena or did Customer service work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FJC Security (Long Island City, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

They have you wait in the visitors room for 2 hours. when they decide to interview you is really fast paced to because they have to interview of potential candidates. you have to fill out a lot of paper work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and do you have a Fire Guard License?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FJC Security (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

had to travel far, alot of bs questions not pertaining to job, interviewer was late, never called to tell me would be late, lied about how long it would take, got a ticket because they were late

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FJC Security (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process, I was called into an office of the Hiring Manager and asked a series of questions and was passed on to the next employee for instruction

Interview Questions

• I was asked my availability, if I had my F-02 certification of fitness, and was given a large packet to fill out.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Floral Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FJC Security (Floral Park, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call to schedule an interview two weeks after. First meet with a man from HR to introduce the company and describe the position. After that, meet with another man who is working with the hiring department. The guy from HR said he'll contact me the result after 3~4days but never receive an update. Sent several emails but never receive a response.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard. Only asked some background questions.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FJC Security (New York, NY).

Interview

Your company won the contract. The guard was inform to apply at F.J.C office .I arrived after work filled out the application and submitted it with the document required my f.j.c. Comply with the drug test .Had a interview with two personal of F.J.C was give a policy for sexual harassment and anti -discrimination to sign. I spoke to account manager Ms.Tania Wells who inform me that she my account manager and a was given A schedule and contact number for her and dispatch.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question.   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Floral Park, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FJC Security (Floral Park, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with the IT Director and IT Manager. Got along with them immediately and started talking shop. It was a very casual interview, which was a change of pace from most other interviews.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with making your own CAT5e cables?   Answer Question

PSO Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FJC Security.

Interview

the hiring and interview consisted of background check, oc training, weapons qualification and physical test. must do an 8 hour training every year to maintain your armed guard license. you must take an cpr and aed renewal class every year and also an oc training course,

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FJC Security (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

very simple. they knew i was a college kid. there was not too much asked. i had no prior experience but i was hired. they needed people so they didn't really care.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week are you available to work?   1 Answer

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FJC Security (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

JFK airport protocols is a long but necessary process. first you go through FJC hiring process then you get to take classes for entering the airport. they review employment history to determine is you have at least 2 years security experience.