FSC Pediatrics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FSC Pediatrics Interview Questions

Interviews at FSC Pediatrics

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FSC Pediatrics.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Initial interview was a 15 minute phone interview. Then 3 more interviews via video. One interview is a mock sales interview. The other interviews are with a panel.

Interview Questions

• How have your past experiences prepared you to be successful in sales?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FSC Pediatrics.

Interview

Very quick and smooth interview process. Introduction interview, aptitude test, interview with a manager, and final interview. However, I became extremely disappointed when I made it to the final interview and was not given a quick call to let me know that they went with another applicant. I believe that when an applicant takes the time to move around his schedule for the interviews, as well as heavily prepare for the various interviews, the least he could expect would be a coutesy call to let him know of the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to record data and draw an analysis on that data?   Answer Question

FSC Pediatrics Response

May 7, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your transparent review of our interview process, we truly appreciate your feedback. Your time and effort is very important to us and we strive to be as diligent as possible, we... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at FSC Pediatrics.

Interview

2 phone screens, skype with sales presentation, final skype with DSM and HR. Very small corporate company so you will interview multiple times with the same people. Overall average questions, all about life and experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your ethics were compromised, Greatest strength/weakness, what differentiates you, etc.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FSC Pediatrics.

Interview

Initial communication with recruiter who can be found on LinkedIn. First step is phone screening, then a virtual interview (using Oovoo) with District Manager, then the last interview will be 2 parts- first with 2 DMs at the same time, then if they decide to move you on, the next part will be interview with the VP. All interviews were conducted through video and Oovoo. All interviews are STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) and varied in length but were at least 1 hour each. They hire groups of reps all at once and you have training classes all at the same time with each other.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed or did not reach a goal.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you were in a situation where your ethics were compromised.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you showed entrepreneurial skills.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview, aptitude test, skype interview where you pretend to sell a product, then final skype interview where you talk to the directors. Nothing was too bad. I am still waiting to hear back after the final interview. Most of the questions were pretty straight forward and they really give you a good outline of what the interview is going to be like beforehand so it is easy to prepare

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FSC Pediatrics (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Process took about a month. Email contact to set up skype interview with hr. Then skype with DM and additional face to face with DM pending interviews. Final interview with DM and national sales manager. Overall positive process. Steps are guided and they let you know where you're at in the decision process either way, which is very positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you exceeded a customers expectations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FSC Pediatrics in November 2012.

Interview

Tries to confuse interviewee by asking the same questions in a different manor. Did not specify that there were two rounds of interviews. I went in thinking I would be interviewing with the District Manager and it ended up being two rounds of interviews. One with District Manager and if the interview went well I would move to the next round with the HR manager and National Sales Manager in the same day. I would have liked to that ahead of time instead of being overwhelmed.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative solution you had to a problem   Answer Question

Interview

phone interview, then 2 headquarters interview

Interview Questions

• what is something you failed at and explain how you overcame the obstacles   Answer Question