FUJIFILM Dimatix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FUJIFILM Dimatix

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and an interview in house with 30 minute interviews with a variety of managers. It ended up being about 3.5 hours long for the whole thing. They also had me prepare a 20 minute presentation.

Information Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was applying for an internship opportunity. I was called in directly to the office based on my resume. The HR, Project Manager and Tech Engineer interviewed me. It approximately took 1 hour.

Manager Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix (Lebanon, NH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, took 5 weeks to hear anything, then a week to set up phone interviews, then another month before they would get back with any updates. They were not very responsive.

Interview Questions

• Did you understand their product line and to what level.   Answer Question

Eng Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix.

Interview

I applied for the position online it took about two weeks to hear anything. They set up an on-site interview that lasted for 3 hours. They were very nice and accommodating during the process. Then took another 2 and a half weeks to get a call offering the position

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company?
      What can I offer to them?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was alerted to the job by a friend of a friend so I had a chance to take a 'tour' before the interview. When it was time to interview I met with the Assembly Manager & we just grabbed the first free conference room he could find. I'm pretty sure he was wearing a t-shirt & possibly shorts, it's pretty casual there. I also met with HR right away which was nice, they were all very efficient.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was me trying to explain why I was interested in working there because I wasn't sure that I was. The Assembly Manager let me speak freely & we explored possible future positions if the technician position didn't work out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent.

Systems Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix in March 2016.

Interview

i applied online after seeing them at a university hosted career fair. i got the first response through email to set a time to interview over the phone . The interview was conducted by engineers.

Interview Questions

• if i was asked to start a new hypothetical project (my case was 3D printer) by management. what would be the first 3-4 questions i would ask them in response.   Answer Question

Electrical/Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix (Manchester, NH) in January 2017.

Interview

First there was phone interview with the manager and team member in conference. Then I was invited for the on-site interview (NH). The process was very smooth. They took care of transportation and accommodation very nicely. The interview was 4 to 5 hours long with lunch with the team. Everyone was very polite and welcoming enjoyed a lot talking to them. Among all the interviews that I have given till date, I felt this one best. I got positive feedback from the interviewers but unfortunately the candidate with more experience than me was selected.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions from resume and lot of situational questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Dimatix in February 2018.

Interview

It was a 30 Minutes Phone interview.
    HR as well as technical questions.
    Questions about everything written on resume.
    Questions about work experience.
    Questions about certifications.
    Questions about databases, c#, date warehousing, SQL queries.
    Questions about leadership qualities