FUJIFILM Medical Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FUJIFILM Medical Systems Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

phone call with HR from Sonosite based in seattle,
    Online technical screen a week after and
    on site one day technical interview at Raleigh, NC office. The interviewers were friendly and respectful, also HR people help you if you have any question, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• mostly SQL basics, data structure and projects in your resume   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by their recruiter. I passed a technical phone screen and was invited to the office. The recruiters that work for Fujifilm gave me the wrong address. When I went to the address they gave me the person there said this was the third time they had sent someone to the wrong address that week. When I finally got to the right address the person in HR I was supposed to meet hadn't even arrived at the office yet. Once she arrived, she then asked me who the hiring manager was and who the people were that I was supposed to meet with. After she finally figured it all out, I met with two people in person and two over the phone while I was at the office. The second person I met with started asking me technical questions and then a few minutes in asked me what position I was applying for. After several hours I left. I did not here back from them until about a month later saying I did not get the job.

QA Test Engineer Interview

Interview

After a series of phone interviews, I was invited in for a three-hour face-to-face session. I began with a brief demo and discussion of the product, and then proceeded to a simulated manual test session. Afterward I had a more formal discussion about my background with a manager.

They seem to have a friendly culture and an interesting product.

Interview Questions

• The simulated test was a bit unusual. They leave it open-ended to see how intuitively you can test the product.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

It was pretty standard, but what threw me off was that HR wanted to do a fact gathering interview, we set up a time, never got called. Called HR 5 minutes into the allocated time, never got a call back or acknowledgement. Normally I don't post things like this but the fact that THEY set up an interview, didn't show, didn't cancel, is very unprofessional. Now I am assuming my name is mud for whatever reason. HR, if you take the time to set up an interview, at least call the person and explain why you are not going forward with the process. So tired of the "we'll call you, maybe" mentality.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in August 2015.

Interview

Very serious, no curve balls, basic questions, relocation opinion, previous experience, ask about last job and last boss, weaknes and skills bringing to the company, date when I can start the job

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

3 step process that included a phone and multiple face to face interviews. Standard format with questions regarding experience etc. Definitely looking for a personality type as this is a relationship based position from the sales side.

Interview Questions

• ordinary interview questions asked regarding experience etc.   Answer Question

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Bridgeport, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well, I arrive ten minutes early. It is always important to do that. I gave my interviewer a firm hand shake. We spoke about many things, was asked typical question. Tell me a time when....If you you could do things better how would can...those types of question

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the technical manager was a review of resume items (projects I completed).

The main part of the process consisted of a series of technical interviews (4 different people) and some questions about management styles and professionalism. Be prepared to answer questions on the full stack of technologies for the position. There was no actual coding required.

After an offer is presented you will receive a packet in the mail with multiple steps to perform (background check, drug test etc.). This will take quite some time and requires that you access company systems multiple times to complete the pre-hire workflow.

Interview Questions

• Some of the C# questions were very obscure. There was a question about the new operator on a class method for example.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was through the recruiter. I negotiated the start date.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

Got a call right away. good recruiters looking online. Set up a phone screen, for the following week, confirmed again. Spoke briefly with the admin and then to a recruiter who was knowledgeable, pleasant and direct.

Interview Questions

• Asked my salary right off the bat, which was unexpected, but I understood as I was making too much   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Seattle, WA).

Interview

A mess

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None