FUJIFILM Medical Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FUJIFILM Medical Systems

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

phone call with HR from Sonosite based in seattle,
    Online technical screen a week after and
    on site one day technical interview at Raleigh, NC office. The interviewers were friendly and respectful, also HR people help you if you have any question, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• mostly SQL basics, data structure and projects in your resume   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Stamford, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

You are interviewed by the local manager and then if he/she approves you will be sent to corporate headquarters to interview with the Director of the department. The questions were not too difficult. They do like people who do not have to be managed every day.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, then the next step was a face to face interview. The final interview was another face to face interview with two managers. After I received the job offer I had to complete a drug test, background check and credit check.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Stamford, CT) in March 2008.

Interview

The simple phone interview about my background came first. Then I was invited to the personal interview to the office. I have been interviewed by 2 persons. The questions were about professional skills. Some questions were pretty difficult but no test tasks were suggested. People were friendly. Finally the manager gave me a short presentation about department and asked about my preferences. It seems like multiple positions were open and he needed the clue where I can be more useful.
    I had got the job offer about 3 days later. Passed the screen (drug) test and began to work.

Interview Questions

• How your contribution could be most useful for company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My recruiter did all job. I had got the good relocation package.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Seattle, WA).

Interview

A mess

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

3 step process that included a phone and multiple face to face interviews. Standard format with questions regarding experience etc. Definitely looking for a personality type as this is a relationship based position from the sales side.

Interview Questions

• ordinary interview questions asked regarding experience etc.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by their recruiter. I passed a technical phone screen and was invited to the office. The recruiters that work for Fujifilm gave me the wrong address. When I went to the address they gave me the person there said this was the third time they had sent someone to the wrong address that week. When I finally got to the right address the person in HR I was supposed to meet hadn't even arrived at the office yet. Once she arrived, she then asked me who the hiring manager was and who the people were that I was supposed to meet with. After she finally figured it all out, I met with two people in person and two over the phone while I was at the office. The second person I met with started asking me technical questions and then a few minutes in asked me what position I was applying for. After several hours I left. I did not here back from them until about a month later saying I did not get the job.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

It was pretty standard, but what threw me off was that HR wanted to do a fact gathering interview, we set up a time, never got called. Called HR 5 minutes into the allocated time, never got a call back or acknowledgement. Normally I don't post things like this but the fact that THEY set up an interview, didn't show, didn't cancel, is very unprofessional. Now I am assuming my name is mud for whatever reason. HR, if you take the time to set up an interview, at least call the person and explain why you are not going forward with the process. So tired of the "we'll call you, maybe" mentality.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

Got a call right away. good recruiters looking online. Set up a phone screen, for the following week, confirmed again. Spoke briefly with the admin and then to a recruiter who was knowledgeable, pleasant and direct.

Interview Questions

• Asked my salary right off the bat, which was unexpected, but I understood as I was making too much   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Interview

Interview

After a series of phone interviews, I was invited in for a three-hour face-to-face session. I began with a brief demo and discussion of the product, and then proceeded to a simulated manual test session. Afterward I had a more formal discussion about my background with a manager.

They seem to have a friendly culture and an interesting product.

Interview Questions

• The simulated test was a bit unusual. They leave it open-ended to see how intuitively you can test the product.   Answer Question