FXI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FXI Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.8

Materials Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FXI.

Interview

It was a four step process. First was to speak with the talent acquisition person in charge of hiring this position then there was an on-site interview with the hiring manager and colleague. Along with the answer was a plant tour, then there was another phone interview with a couple more colleagues that this position would be working with. Then there was another interview with an operations manager. Counter-offered the initial offer then waited a week to hear back. Received a phone call from the talent acquisition person and was explained that they decided to pull the position and not hire it so they were rescinding my offer. They decided not to fill the role and the current quarter possibly not for two quarters.

Interview Questions

• They asked relevant experience related to supply chain   1 Answer

Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FXI (Media, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Relatively quick process approximately 4 weeks from application to offer being extended.
    I applied via LinkedIn job post. Contacted by Director of Talent and then was screened by Recruiting Specialist. In person interview with Director of Talent and VP HR Ops, within about 2 weeks .
    Second interview with VP HR Field Ops, SVP HR and Talent Specialist, who I screened with previously . Caliper assessment and reference checking via Skill Survey.
    Talent Specialist was responsive along the way, kept me informed of the process and next steps, and was my contact person once offer was accepted through to on boarding.

Interview Questions

• Talent sourcing strategies ( traditional and non traditional), longer team career growth aspirations.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FXI (Fort Wayne, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. I was then brought in for an on-site interview with pour line manager and chemical engineer already on staff. Given a tour of the plant, to watch pour line in action.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, very easy-going and relaxed. Pretty sure I didn't get job because of salary requirements.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwyn, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FXI (Baldwyn, MS) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 women who asked me a couple of questions that I replied agreeably and every time I apply to other jobs they posy they state I am not "right" for the job.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FXI (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Emailed to come in for an interview by HR, schedule an interview, interviewed by HR, she seemed like she hated her job, she was rude and on her iPhone the whole time while I was answering interview questions, she was not attentive, she didn't ask a lot of questions - went off of my resume if she did. Reflects company's "professionalism"
    Later I was emailed to send my references, called to follow-up, I never got a response back.

Second Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baldwyn, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FXI (Baldwyn, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

It was good interview promised me great job with great pay. They asked the right questions, and answered all my questions. The first interview was with the HD person, then the second interview was with plant and operations managers.

Financial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rose Tree, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FXI (Rose Tree, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. Met with the CFO and head accountant for the company in the company's headquarters. Everyone was quite friendly. They were more interested in my interests and not so much my experience. Had very wide-range of financial roles for me to fill, from accounting to analysis. Make sure you do industry research before going in.

Interview Questions

• Why FXI? Why did you choose your major? What do you know about our industry?   Answer Question

Consumer Products Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FXI.

Interview

In spite of current internal support for my skills and market knowledge - I was dismissed
    Looking for someone that had experience in the Consumer Markets.....and not knowledge of the product line (flexible open cell polyurethane)

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FXI (Orange, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The job was advertised on indeed. Applied online through the company's recruiting system. Was contacted a couple weeks after applying by an administrative assistant to schedule time to speak with the Director of Talent acquisition via phone. We spoke about the company and he asked to be walked through my resume. He asked follow up questions as I described my background and experiences. It was straight forward.

He concluded by asking salary history and requirements. I refused. He swore that he wouldn't present my resume to the hiring team without it. I caved and told him high 90s to 120k. He responded oh I thought you were going to say 150k or something. So I suppose they're seeking someone at the target level. He rushed off and said I would be contacted for next steps within a couple days. It's been a month or so with no further contact.

Interview Questions

• Pro hard questions but was surprised by the salary history or target demands so early in the process   Answer Question