Fairweather Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairweather Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fairweather (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on the 5th of December and they called me on the 8th asking me to come for a job interview next week. The manager who interviewed me was very nice. She made me feel very comfortable and I am petrified of interviews. She asked me bout myself, my availability, and pretty much told me what the job is and how it's like. I got hired on the spot and she told me she'll call me telling me my schedule for training the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairweather (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a standard process. I Applied online for the job. I was contacted by email and called in the next day for a interview. The manager was very friendly and ensured you arrived on time for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at FairWeather   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiable aspect

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairweather (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked in looked for the manager that was going to interview me. She came up to me and she was very very sweet and nice. We started the interview and it was a very smooth and easy interview. She was very soft spoken

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairweather (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, 15 mins.
    Basic personality questions including your work experience and why you're a good fit.
    Just dress good and speak clearly, apart from that not a lot of preparation required.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fairweather in August 2015.

Interview

Applied in store, received a call for the interview within 2 days. The store manager just took me to the food court for the interview. Overall friendly questions and super enthusiastic. I received a call back from the manager the next day saying I got the job!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fairweather (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly short process, group interviews were conducted and call back was in 3 days. It was pretty standard hiring since it was a newer store. We sat in a circle and were asked questions and answered them in order. Now theyre doing one on one interviews but it's just one interviewer, pretty standard questions however.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairweather (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was relatively quick and easy. Good interviewer, professional and kind. I felt comfortable sharing with him why I'd like to work at Fairweather. Interview lasted about 15 minutes and I was given a phone call soon after confirming that I got the job. Although I was not able to start work until two weeks later due to scheduling issue. However, after that it was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Fairweather to gain retail experience?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairweather (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 steps, 3 people, 2 in person and 1 phone interview. Connected with Regional over the phone, then in person. She brought the President with her when they were touring and I met him at that time. He was a different President than is currently listed.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairweather in August 2011.

Interview

consist one of one interview with the manager of the store. Was pretty easy just talking about your experiences

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fairweather (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

very casual

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negaotiation