KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Family First Life Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

Recruiter7%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Family First Life

Application

I interviewed at Family First Life

Interview

Only took 6 minutes. The interviewer was also over an hour late to the time that was agreed on. Sent me a text reminding me about the time so its not like she didn't know what time the interview was.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any questions really. Just very basic what's your name and info type stuff.
    Answer Question

Family First Life

Application

I interviewed at Family First Life

Interview

They reached out to me about scheduling a call and watching the company video and then they called at the scheduled time talking about they company overview and the opportunity they offered

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Family First Life

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Family First Life

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family First Life in Apr 2022

Interview

I interviewed with many companies over the past few years, and this was one of the low points of my entire interview process, which says something after getting my work ripped off and being ghosted. My first phone screener was a no-show. When we rescheduled two days later due to their busy schedule, I got a ten-minute notice that they wanted to talk early and couldn't speak at my scheduled time. I re-arranged my schedule to accommodate them. Strike two. I called back, annoyed but tried to give them one chance. It didn't go well. They weren't prepared, and I didn't get a good grasp of the role. The owner sounded particular at best. Also, they admitted the owner pays people via Venmo, and it had a $50k salary range primarily based on bonuses. Their Glass Door reviews have been spammed with positive reviews almost daily. That is a bad sign.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Family First Life

Application

I interviewed at Family First Life

Interview

phone interview and questions asked about business goals etc and this is a contract role with no benefits. must watch a video prior to the interview about the company and what it does. believe they filter out people if they dont watch the video

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family First Life (Denver, CO) in Mar 2022

Interview

Easy and relaxed interview. standard interview questions. I was somewhat nervous but the interviewer was pleasant and made the process easy. I was hired immediately during the interview and they gave me the tools and resources to get licensed, prepare for exam, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I interviewed at Family First Life (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

There's not really an interview. It's an introduction to their products, and an introduction to different agents. They list what they offer, you do your research, and then decide to join the company or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family First Life (Fort Lee, NJ) in Dec 2021

Interview

Ask about past experience, do I currently still have an active license. How would my past experience help with this new role? I then went over all my jobs history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Family First Life (Tampa, FL) in Dec 2021

Interview

They didnt provide any guidance. I came in licensed and they just threw me to the wolves, They said they would have someone to train me and everytime I asked they brushed me off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sicklerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family First Life (Sicklerville, NJ) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was very quick and easy. They were very pleasant and nice. I could easily talk with them. They asked a couple general questions that weren’t difficult to answer. I didn’t have any question, they answered what I was going to ask

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family First Life (Salem, NH) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was easy, and since everything went good well they were able to send me follow u l emails with instructions if I was interested. Interviewing was easy and one on one. Asked background questions and took the time to get to know me.

Interview Questions
  • If everything was agreeable and made sure I was okay with everything the job came with
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews

Family First Life Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Family First Life according to 103 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.10%