Family Home Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Family Home Health

Candidate Interview Review

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Family Home Health in March 2009.

Interview

The job was advertised in the newspaper. I faxed them a resume and cover letter. 3 days later they contacted me to come in for an interview. The interview was held locally in the beaver county area. I was offered the position at my first interview. I had only 1 interview. Background check and drug testing were done. All of my training was done in Monroeville. My position was to open and operate their home care company out of Beaver County in an ancillary office. Unfortuately, we did not get the referrals promised and this office was closed.

Interview Questions

• You have a client that has very different beliefs than your own. You go to their home and they insist that you honor their beliefs while in their home. How do you handle that?   1 Answer
    • You have an employee that you suspect is taking drugs from a client. So far, it is just a suspicion, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary. The original salary offered was $50,000. I explained that for me to be able to take that type of salary, my benefits would need to be company paid, could they offer that? When the answer was no, my interviewer said she would see what she could do with a better salary offer. She called later that day with a better offer that I accepted.