Fantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fantage Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fantage.

Interview

I applied to position via job posting. Shortly after I was phone screened, then in person interview with several management members, and then second round interview with additional management members. No one properly introduced themselves or gave business card. So when I asked, I was met with sarcasm. I did received Job offer, but when I responded thanking them and had additional questions such as (What is your vacation policy, What is your work from home policy) etc. I had the job offer rescinded. Completely unprofessional to shut down because someone asked questions. So glad I did not take the role.

Interview Questions

• How to handle employee conflict?   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fantage (Fort Lee, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

emailed to set up phone interview.
    phone interview was detailed and thorough in resume questions.
    in-person interview was detailed and Business Development Manager was very interested in how I would work as an individual with the company.

I received a job offer, then when I counter offered with a formal email asking for industry norms, I received no response.

Interview Questions

• If you were working on a project with a colleague who was uncooperative, would you approach the colleague or the colleague's manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I countered the offer and received no response back.

Mobile Game Developer Position Interview

Interview

Initially there was a phone interview which was mostly about HR and previous project. I being a graduate student who will be graduating soon had the questions based on projects. Then after sometime they called me for an actual interview. The interview was semi-technical. They asked me question based on different platform like Unity3d, xcode and android. There were some behavioral questions too, like what was the biggest issue you face while doing each of the project and how did you solve it.

Interview Questions

• What is the main difference in scripting in Unity3d and xcode?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fantage.

Interview

Standard email to phone interview to in-person interview and then 2nd interview.

Depending on their need, interview may be scheduled immediately or for my case, it took 10 days after email and phone interview. Upon walking in, it was strangely quiet and very serious; not what you expect when you think of a gaming company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work until 11pm?   1 Answer

Fantage Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fantage (Fort Lee, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Two part interview, once with Hr then with the Managers

Mobile Game Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fantage in June 2011.

Interview

Applied for fb/mobile game designer position at Fantage through my university jobzone
    They arranged an skype Interview with one of their programmers .The Interview lasted for about 30-40 mins

Interview Questions

• Questions on my Projects   Answer Question
    • Basic Java Questions like difference between array and a List.
      Database Questions like what is normalization? why do we use it ..etc
      Answer Question