Fatpipe Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fatpipe Networks

2.3

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks (Midvale, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter shows you the office, gives you the introduction on what you will be doing in the position, the CEO will then interview you. The second interview was a lunch interview with all the management which is an easy going interview to test your soft skills. I had a third interview with the CIO. They called me after the third interview to offer the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks.

Interview

They will call you from monster or ziprecuriter.com you will come in with a group of people they will give you the low down on what they sell. Then you sit down with a sales manager and the ceo and they will ask you typically questions. From looking over the place it looks like a grind house their were only like 5 sales people their working. They looked like they were on their way out. Seems like the company is selling items that it people arw getting calls on everyday so its an up hill battle. No one seemed very happy on their sales team or any place in the company.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Video Editor Interview

Application

I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very short. I spent maybe 7 mins total with the CEO, half of which was showing my demo reel. The only real question I was asked was how much I wanted to make. I was then told by HR that he wanted to hire me on the spot, but that I would get an offer letter the upcoming Monday (interview was on Thursday). Monday came and went with no email. Tuesday nothing; however, I noticed that they had reposted the job under a slightly different title.
    Overall, it was just a weird experience, unprofessional to say the least.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Very lack luster. Just was toured of the office. Then did a call with the CEO going over last position. Sat in a room for 5 minutes then invited to lunch.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

You have to fill out application upon arrival. For technical positions there is a 2 page "quiz" to evaluate your knowledge in different areas. The interview was casual starting with the CTO focusing on past job duties and based on a few things from the skills evaluations quiz. The interview revealed some inaccuracies in the job descriptions. After initial interview, met with someone from the team then the president. Everyone was friendly but there were quite a few interruptions throughout. The position was more focused on personality and a professional look than technical skills.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Was very impersonal. You can tell they run thru alot of people. The building is nice and the HR person is outstanding. However once in for the interview you have other people show up. The attire was all over the board. It was more a call center type feeling. Some candidates had no experience...which I think would be the best fit for this type of company. It seems no one is empowered to make decisions. The CEO has to make it and he is not Dynamic and seems he is more comfortable with people he can rule over. I was a bit worried when I read so many negative things on here and the company used to respond to try to defend negative comments. entry level maybe a good place to be.

Interview Questions

• Background questions. Had me do a Cold Call with the CEO.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks.

Interview

I met with 3 managers. I did a mock sales call with the CEO. It took about 2 hours in total. Then I was given an offer the first week.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks.

Interview

Applied online, met with the in house recruiter and sales manager. They both seemed very honest and professional. I was scheduled for an interview with CEO but decided this company was not for me at this time so I declined the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past sales experience. Basic sales experience questions i.e. nothing difficult.
      The question that turned me off was - are you comfortable making 100+ calls per day? Also are you comfortable turning over all leads, you may generate, to senior sales people for the first six months?   3 Answers

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks in March 2015.

Interview

company overview with recruiter, then interview with sales managers, mock sales call; they give you a good overview of the job and also day to day requirements. described the training process, travel requirements

Interview Questions

• all typical interview questions, why should we hire you, what is your best quality, what is your sales style   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fatpipe Networks (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

I had Interview with 3 different Executives. Very good interview. The CEO, Ragula Bhaskar is a very nice and down to earth person. He interviewed me for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer