- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Melbourne, FL
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at FedNat
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at FedNat (Miami, FL)
3 people on zoom throwing questions on you. I ended up not get selected for the job but it was an ok experience. I wish that the interview process could be a bit less intimidating and the pay was below industry average.
- Experience, why you want to work for their company and etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at FedNat
Condescending, almost rude interviewer. If you’re not impressed with some one’s experience/skills, why waste time and have the interview at all? Pro tip is to at least try pretend to be interested in the next person you meet with.
- Why are you interested in work for FedNat?
Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at FedNat (Sunrise, FL) in Oct 2013
Phone interview with HR initially then interviewed in person with CEO who invited Operations VP and Risk Management VP into the interview. The interview was a little awkward as they did not have a lot of sound questions of any relevance. I probably asked as many questions as they did. In hindsight, the managers don't understand a lot about the business and can't formulate good questions for those being interviewed.
- Mostly discussed prior experience and what my initial impression of the company was.