FedNat Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedNat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedNat (Miami, FL)

Interview

3 people on zoom throwing questions on you. I ended up not get selected for the job but it was an ok experience. I wish that the interview process could be a bit less intimidating and the pay was below industry average.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, why you want to work for their company and etc.
    Answer Question

FedNat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedNat

Interview

Condescending, almost rude interviewer. If you’re not impressed with some one’s experience/skills, why waste time and have the interview at all? Pro tip is to at least try pretend to be interested in the next person you meet with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at FedNat (Sunrise, FL) in Oct 2013

Interview

Phone interview with HR initially then interviewed in person with CEO who invited Operations VP and Risk Management VP into the interview. The interview was a little awkward as they did not have a lot of sound questions of any relevance. I probably asked as many questions as they did. In hindsight, the managers don't understand a lot about the business and can't formulate good questions for those being interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly discussed prior experience and what my initial impression of the company was.
RSS Feed</>Embed