Fein Such Kahn & Shepard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

They will make you interview with a few managers from different departments or a lawyer to decipher if you are a good fit for any one of those departments - the interviewing process can be intimidating - if you just make it clear that you would like a legal environment to practice your legal experience and interests then you should be fine

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a couple years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Westbury, NY).

Interview

Applied through monster.com and received a request for an interview a week later. HR person was very thorough and went through benefits, job description and a typical work day. They seemed as interested in my personality as they were experience. A lot of questions were re. my feelings about past jobs, supervisors and work responsibilities - nothing too difficult to answer. The whole interview took 30 minutes. An offer was made 2 days later and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Jericho, NY).

Interview

I was called in for an interview and they hired me within 48 hours. The interview lasted 20 minutes and they were more concerned with "my vibe" than if I could do the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Panel of three or four current staff members. One interview was conducted for the position. Two supervisors and attorney were present for the interview. The panel asked basic interview questions. The interview was approximately a half hour in length.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to interview in person, interviewed in person with a HR rep and a couple attorneys, received offer via telephone. No offer letter. The job I accepted the offer for was not the job I actually held during my time of employment there.

Interview Questions

• The interview was several year ago but one of the partners asked me if I was okay in taking a huge pay cut from my previous job as my salary demand was not going to be met.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Rochester, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Very informal. Got the impression that they were just looking for someone who wasn't completely useless. Neither of the people that I interviewed with dressed or acted professionally. Not in a way that it came off as a relaxed environment but more that they didn't care.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2007.

Interview

The HR person interviewed me first, then the managing counsel interviewwed me.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest strength?   1 Answer

I wanted more money.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard.

Interview

The interview was a little intense. Jess, the human resources manager, can be a little intimidating, but she is actually very nice. She and the supervisor of the Foreclosure Department brought me to a conference room and asked me about my education and experience. They thanked me and escorted me out. I received a call a few hours later with a job offer- which I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

It was very easy. I spoke to a HR representative and then the Supervisor for the position I applied for. I knew I got the job the same day as soon as I spoke to the Supervisor. Both were very nice and explained how the office structure is.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fein Such Kahn & Shepard (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

One HR and supervisor (which were BFFs) Lots of joking back and forth. Not very professional. They were also friends to the person who recommended the job to me and barely asked any hard questions.