Fellowship Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fellowship Health Resources

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I interviewed at Fellowship Health Resources (Providence, RI) in January 2011.

Interview

Throw you into the deep end and hope you swim.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I need the money so no negotiation.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fellowship Health Resources.

Interview

It was easy get interview over phone process took 2 weeks than a 1 on 1 interview with hire .thanks to staff great experience great work great hours than I quit cause they start taking advantage of workers so sucks

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fellowship Health Resources.

Interview

I was highly recommended to apply for the job, therefore I really did not have to interview for the position

Negotiation

there was none

Peer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fellowship Health Resources (Raleigh, NC) in November 2018.

Interview

Amazing interview. I felt very comfortable because of the way she interviewed me!! The flow of the interview was good. It was very informative and helped me understand what I was walking into. This job is a little different than normal peer support specialist jobs and she made that very clear.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable facilitating groups?   1 Answer

Recovery Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fellowship Health Resources (Fall River, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

This interview was unique in the questions that were asked. The interviewers were friendly and professional. I felt comfortable during the interview and felt that enough information was provided about the position.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fellowship Health Resources.

Interview

The interview was extremely laid back and I felt very comfortable. The interview was held by the Team Lead and the Assistant Team Lead. Was held in office. It was very relaxed and more like a conversation about my skills and experience than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about Fellowship Health Resources and more specifically what did I know about the ACT Program.   Answer Question