Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fidelity National Financial

2.4

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a series of questions and dialogue between Managing Counsel and the Attorney who I would be working with. It delved into the overall requirements on a day-to-day basis as well as the compensation/benefits that the job provided.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in Title Insurance Law?   2 Answers

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

There was a screener, followed by a second round interview. It was a panel interview that seemed to focus on fit. There was about a week between the screener interview and when I heard back.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

One interview about 30 minutes.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was led into a room and given a test which was pretty much basic accounting and I think I missed one question which I was told was very good. I was then interviewed fairly quickly and even though the interview seemed to go well, I was called within about 20 minutes of leaving the building by the recruiter that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• The exam had a few tricky accounting questions that could catch you off guard if you weren't studying recently.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 attorneys who asked basic questions about resume and what currently doing in law school. Then discussed what the company does itself and the type of work I would see while working there.

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

A staffing agency called and told me about the job. They set up an interview but I felt uncomfortable going through them because multiple people were speaking at once over the phone. They were very iffy about the job and the job description

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Westlake, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Just received a phone call no follow up yet

In House Counsel Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

1st interview with manager then with 2 other staff attorneys. Everyone was friendly during the process. They focused mostly on experience with title industry not so much concerned with academics or pedigree

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get everything up front. Last time you will see a salary review, performance review, bonus or raise

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Used a recruiter and at the time the position was filled. Later, another similar position opened up and FNF asked to meet with me. You must complete an accounting test. If you fail the test you will be thanked for your time and guided to the door. Be advised that some positions require strenuous overtime during month-end closing. Think about getting a hotel room close by if you don't live close by (many do) as you might be there until midnight.