Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial in June 2017.

Interview

First had to take 4 tests from "kenexa prove it" before the interviews. There were 2 Interviews. First interview with accounting supervisor and accounting lead. Second interview had another test in office and an interview with Manager. And finally an offer.

Interview Questions

• Some basic accounting and standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Unclaimed Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I completed a bank reconciliation and was then required to write a business letter. Then I went to the interview. There weren't many behavioral questions, it was more questions about me, what skills I have, what I know about company. Strengths and weaknesses. Standard stuff.

I later found out I wouldn't be going to second round of interviews. They said they liked me but had the impression I wanted something more strictly accounting, along the lines of a CPA route, which is true. I have no regrets though they were friendly and it was a comfortable interview.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Before an interview you are required to take an accounting assessment. The assessment dealt with the financials and regular debit/credit questions- seemed a bit intense compared to other assessments I had taken.

Interview Questions

• I did not go back for an interview. Just the testing process.   Answer Question

Associate Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Saw the posting online so I applied for the position. I got an interview within 3 weeks. There were 3 people interviewing me, and they really did not seem that interested. One of the people other than introducing himself said nothing during the entire interview.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online through job board. Heard back within one day to schedule an in person interview at their New York City office. Met with two attorneys from 9 person team. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked about my relevant work experience and specific questions about assignments I had worked on in the past that may be helpful to the job.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Plano, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter found my LinkedIn Profile and emailed me, wanted me to come in that day to interview, got a call 3 days later from IT Manager, got offered the job 3 days after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you Troubleshoot a Problem?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a pallet showed up at the front of the building?   1 Answer

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

A staffing agency called and told me about the job. They set up an interview but I felt uncomfortable going through them because multiple people were speaking at once over the phone. They were very iffy about the job and the job description

Claims Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

The interview was very informal. I spoke to the then claims center managing counsel for, perhaps, a half hour, about my background, my education and my work experience. I believe I also spoke to some other claims attorneys that day as well. I believe that the claims center managing counsel called me later that same day with a job offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 attorneys who asked basic questions about resume and what currently doing in law school. Then discussed what the company does itself and the type of work I would see while working there.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Short and barely talked about the actual job. Asked questions about the position and it was pretty straight forward. The manager is really nice and we talked about a whole bunch of other topics. Interviewed with others that worked in the department. Cool people.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what title insurance is.   1 Answer