Filter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Filter Interview Questions

2.9

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Filter (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. They were focused on the skill set required as well as overall fit with the team - the group/panel interview portion was more of a chance for me to meet and interact with others that I would be working with. They were very flexible in scheduling and were mindful of my time constraints as I was still employed by my previous employer at the time I was interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What is prompting the change in employment?   1 Answer

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Filter (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Three phone screens prior to being flown out to corporate. Met entire corporate team and was there for a full day. Once I returned home, I did a remote presentation to the C-level team and board members. It was a difficult process but not a whole lot of behavioral interview questions - mostly conversational with details about my previous roles. I was referred in by a former coworker so I also had a little bit of a leg up in terms of buy-in from the team.

EngineeringManufecturing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Filter.

Interview

It was easy and the atmosphere was good. HR and the product manager were interviewed me . Questions were about general interview questions like what are you doing in your spare time, what did you bring you in engineering, what design program are you using?

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Filter (Redmond, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview with Filter is usually first a phone call as they determine your fit and then they bring you in for an in-person interview at Filter. If they feel you are presentable to client, then they may submit you for various open positions their clients have available. Largest client is Microsoft.

Interview Questions

• They ask about general experience and flexibility. Sometimes they are equipped to be more specific regarding the role they are helping to fill, but since they are not subject matter experts the questions aren't usually very technical or precise.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Filter (Seattle, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview by a recruiter was easy, personal and casual. Went over skill set and experience levels. Then showed some samples of portfolio pieces relevant to work they were hiring for. Talked about schedule flexibility, health benefits and overall talking points of a freelancer contract. They stick to their statement, "Our experienced talent managers will give you honest feedback on your career and offer industry advice. You'll also hear directly from hiring managers and get a leg up on the competition."

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Filter (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

First I had a phone screen with a recruiter. Then a photo editing test via email. An in-person interview with the Project Manager and a Team Lead. Very relaxed.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Filter (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Good, and fun. We had a long conversation about experience, skills, background, personality, ambitions, goals, challenges and just generally got to know each other. Back then, the company was run by a team of sharp people who were all actively involved in strategic hires and thus, they were all very invested in meeting and making sure I was a great fit for them and the rest of the company.