FinaTel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FinaTel Interview Questions

Interviews at FinaTel

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I atten the interview in october 2018 chennai.first round is written test programing,second and third round also programing test in written and system.and move to technical HR. the programs are logical programs and patterns.

Interview Questions

• find first 10 prime numbers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

They asked 3programs they need only logic of the program .3programs are asked we need towrite logic .. questions are simple and easy to write..Binary search to find the elements and remove the duplicate elements in the given string and final question is finding the output of the given program

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

4 programs has been asked
    fibonaci series program and armstrong number
    and sum of the digit and given the set of the array number and find the max the value the array

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

there are two rounds are conducted , first round was technical written interview , asking four java logical programming questions. The second round was HR face to face interview here also asking orally technical base questions.

Interview Questions

• yes, some unexpected logical question are asked due to HR face to face interview   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adyar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FinaTel (Adyar (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

i attended the interview. First Round: Java Programming,Second Round: Tech F2F,Third Round:HR F2F. i have just attened the 1st round java technical test: 4 programs were given and i have wrote only 2 questions. so i have not cleared the test. but it was a great interview experience in writing programs.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round: Java Technical Written Test: There were 4 programs.
      1. 20numbers of Fibonacci series.
      2. armstrong number
      3.program to change a number to single digit
      4. Highest number in an given array.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinaTel.

Interview

Interview process having 2 Rounds. One technical round followed by one HR round. In Technical round they covered all the core concepts of java like oops concept, collections , threading, exception. , then they jumped to Spring Hibernate JSF and Rest webservices basic concepts.

Interview Questions

• How to initialize value to instance variables of a spring bean from properties file.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adyar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FinaTel (Adyar (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Finatel, Nov '17 .
    Though need to wait wait 25 min. as many people attended interview that day.
    I am satisfied with the overall interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1st round: Basics of Testing & real time scenarios
      2nd round: Bug tracking & live process in your company
      3rd round: Hr   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Worst interview that have ever attended.
     I attended the interview on 2nd week of October. Once I reached the place I provided my resume and I was asked to wait for few minutes, the guy who asked me to wait was doing nothing but hearing songs. After 15 mins he took me inside the office and gave a question paper consisting of mcq's and asked answer 20 questions among 30(only 28 questions was there). I completed within 10 mins, I intimated him that I have completed while he was passing. He asked me to wait (not collected my answer sheet) and he made me to wait. After 1 and half hours he asked me to leave by collecting the answer sheet and my resume. By the Time I realized that HR was not available. Knowing that interview cannot go further without hr still they made me to wait.

Testing Interview

Interview

Application
    I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai).
    Interview
    Worst interview process that could have been conducted.
    No introduction made.
    The environment was hostile.
    The interviewers were laughing among themselves.
    Did not even what to ask the attendees whether they had any questions abt the company.
    Were very discouraging and did not allow us to explain.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First round debugging in written test,second round tech hr,third round hr.cut off mark is 5 out of 15.and it was algorithms concepts also they were asked easy interview only .

Interview Questions

• Based on ur launage like c,cpp,java   1 Answer