Findasense Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Findasense Interview Questions

Interviews at Findasense

3.1

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Findasense (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2014.

Interview

With HR and manager.

Normal interview questions.

They have many candidates as backup.

The company atmosphere is not serious so the interview is also not so formal.

I have nothing much to say

Interview Questions

• Past experience,

Why this company

Why social media

Wanna stay in Spain or not   Answer Question

Social Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Findasense (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very good experience, because I had the opportunity to met people from different cultures, countries and roles in to the company. It begun with human sources interview by skype, then i met with the Regional Director and LCBU Planning Director by Skype too, then i Met in Bogotá the Country Manager, Account Director and Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• ¿What it is your differential value over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Country Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Findasense (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and personal meeting in local offices. No feedback at all about the process. Unprofessional and lack of human touch. I don't recommend it to anyone that is looking for a job.

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Findasense (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in January 2016.

Interview

A long process but a technical process that gives confidence and that in addition to a lot of transparency regarding the fulfillment of the tasks of the day to day.

Interview Questions

• How is the holacracy implemented on a day-to-day basis?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Findasense in January 2015.

Interview

As soon as the year started Fidasense recruiter wrote me to have a telephone interview. After more than one hour we arranged to have personal interviews for the following week. For personal matters I asked Findasense to be as fast as possible with the process and they complied with that. I had four interviews in three days. After two weeks of process I am happy to say that I will be part of an amazing company.

Interview Questions

• ¿Why did you work only for a year on the last two jobs?   Answer Question

Social Media Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Findasense (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people via Skype. The first interview was with the HR assistant who evaluated my personality, my skills and interest in the position, the next interview was with the Project Manager to evaluate my experience in the digital field and the third interview was with Armando, Manager human resources who wanted to know thoroughly about my human side and tested my knowledge of social media. The process with each of them was wonderful, was cordial, respectful and friendly, the above led to improvements over my desire to enter the business.

Interview Questions

• My main question was about the specific job functions.   1 Answer

Digital Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Findasense (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2017.

Interview

Amazing the People Hapiness departament made an awesome explanation about the way the company works and the follow up from the Account Director was pretty welcoming as well. The know-how of the interviewer was pretty obvious and everything presented on the first meeting was followed up on after the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• How do i see myself professionally in 5 years   1 Answer