Firehouse Subs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Firehouse Subs Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Knoxville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

It was short and sweet interview that covered everything that it needed to. They even tell you, or most do, that this is a very relaxed job or stress free.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Brandon, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Easiest interview ever. That should have been the first red flag. This was a simplistic four minute interview that reviewed my work history to ensure that I had experience, so that I could be hired alongside people with no experience at the same hourly rate.

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Irving, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The application process was very simple and essay , I got an interview within the next day. However, the after math was a major problem , being that when I got an email that I hadn't showed was the worst part of this experience.

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Miami Lakes, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

They ask only 5 questions, why you chose Firehouse, what you like, are you social, your time schedule, and how you get home. He asked to also take a quiz and memorize what is on 10 sandwiches and what fully involved was.

Interview Questions

• Why you chose Fire house to begin with?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very vague about job details and salary. Would not answer question I asked and very pushy about it. Didn't want me to give notice to my current job told me to leave them and come work for him.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Interview

The store had been opened already for a few months when I had applied. I submitted an application and in a few days received a call-back. They looked at my previous experience and decided that I was a good fit for the restaurant, hiring me as a regular team member on the spot. After a few months, I was eventually promoted to the role of Shift Leader.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was easy! I applied online and received an email to choose a date and time. I came in, filled out the application, and the interview lasted only about 10-15 minutes. I was hired on the spot and started 2 days later.

Slicer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Asked me how my work ethics are and do I work well with others i had to take a meau test and had to make at least a 90

Interview Questions

• How could I benefit the company   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Interview

Employer called me in and I had an in person interview. It was fairly quick and the questions were easy. I got hired on the spot and received my uniform and quickly toured the back. The employer also said that I should come in the following week and receive training. The other employees were nice to me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever tried a Firehouse Sub?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Chandler, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy; they hired me on the spot. Applied on Saturday and interviewed the following Thursday. This is my first job and I'm 16; was really glad to get the job.