Firehouse Subs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Firehouse Subs Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.6

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Interview

The store had been opened already for a few months when I had applied. I submitted an application and in a few days received a call-back. They looked at my previous experience and decided that I was a good fit for the restaurant, hiring me as a regular team member on the spot. After a few months, I was eventually promoted to the role of Shift Leader.

Slicer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Asked me how my work ethics are and do I work well with others i had to take a meau test and had to make at least a 90

Interview Questions

• How could I benefit the company   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Interview

Employer called me in and I had an in person interview. It was fairly quick and the questions were easy. I got hired on the spot and received my uniform and quickly toured the back. The employer also said that I should come in the following week and receive training. The other employees were nice to me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever tried a Firehouse Sub?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Chandler, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy; they hired me on the spot. Applied on Saturday and interviewed the following Thursday. This is my first job and I'm 16; was really glad to get the job.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted by email for a interview. The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes. The interview consisted of a series of questions. The questions asked were typical interviewing questions. The mission of the company was also discussed. The hiring/training process was fluently explained when asked. I have been asked to return for a second interview. Super Excited!!!! Firehouse Sub appear to be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do I feel I should be hired for the position?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Monroe, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

They call you in and have you sit in the dining room. They offer you a fountain drink and so you to wait for the manager to be ready. I waited for awhile cause I was early but they come out ask you small talk questions, don't really allow you to get a full thought or before jumping in with another question or comment but the whole process takes about 15 minutes. If they like you, you get called for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are you doing with yourself?
      Do you have any experience in this position?
      Tell me about your family (sublimely asking if you have kids)
      How old are you?
      Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Fredericksburg, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

It went horribly! The owner who was obviously not from our area asked me how old I was. I had an interview she had set up on e-mail, since I sent my resume to her. She had an ad in the Craig's List profiles. I ended up not taking the position because she flat out refused to respect me at all during the interview process. She told me I had a great resume and I should just start my own business and she had no intention of hiring me now that she saw how old I was. I don't have grey hair. We don't treat each other this way in our country. She has two locations and only hires young people. She was also concerned I may have a heart attack while at work, so she told me no she was not going to hire me due to my being too old.

Interview Questions

• "How old are You?" Why don't you start your own business? Why are you not a Realtor Still? Do you have any children. are you married?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cave Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Cave Creek, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked questions about my history and my vision. What skills and knowledge that I have. What I am looking for in the company/career. What I can accomplish in the store.

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Interview

I responded to a post on Craigslist and received an response within hours that asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Upon doing so I was asked the standard questions (When are you available? Why do you want a job?) and was told I would receive a response within a day.

Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firehouse Subs (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

I walked in and asked for application, and they set up an interview the next day, I filled out paperwork the next day and worked the day after I filled out paperwork