Firepoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firepoint

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firepoint (Centennial, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

I had an initial technical challenge which was an ActiveRecord model testing challenge. This was followed up by a ~45 minute phone interview, which was also followed up with a 1.5 hour in-person pairing interview at their offices. The pairing interview consisted of the main developer who I had been speaking with for the phone interview as well as 2 of the other developers on the team. Overall they were very nice and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I felt about testing JavaScript on the front-end of a website.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firepoint (Boise, ID) in August 2016.

Interview

I thought it was a very refreshing interview. It started with a one on one interview and then ended with a group interview so that everyone had a chance to ask questions and get a feel for me. It was interesting to be able to get to know everyone before you even had the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one skill I bring to the table?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firepoint (Boise, ID) in April 2016.

Interview

I was part of a phone interview, and two in person interviews. One with the Director of Client Services and then the second with some of the other Account Managers.

Interview Questions

• We just had a conversation. Not your typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Firepoint (Boise, ID) in December 2016.

Interview

Amazing interview process. I was first contacted by phone by their HR director, Karey, and it was your standard interview until the middle where she asked some rather unique questions. They're really working to find the right culture fit. After the phone interview they called us who'd be moving on so that we could take a skills test. They're not only looking for the right skill set but the right culture fit. Very honest and open during the interview process. Had a second interview which was a group interview. There we were asked questions then in a group style. Lots of fun personalities were in my interview. Very excited group of people. Had a third interview in which they had sent me an e-mail of the software they go over and had to present the software the next day. I assume they were looking to see how quickly I could retain information and how fearless we would be in presenting this information.

Interview Questions

• If you walked into an elevator and everyone was looking away from the door, what would you do?
      If you had only 6 months to live, what would you do for those 6 months?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firepoint (Boise, ID) in December 2016.

Interview

3 step process:
    It was an intense three step process...
    1. Phone interview: one on one with recruiter checking over your qualifiations
    2. group interview: this is a group interview with other canidates to see if you fit with the current teams personality
    3. Simulation interview: Product review of their system where you do a mock presentation...