First Community Credit Union (TX) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

First Community Credit Union (TX) Interview Questions

Interviews at First Community Credit Union (TX)

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Community Credit Union (TX)

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX).

Interview

I first interviewed with the head of HR and completed a teller-simulation on the computer. Based off of that I was qualified to do a second interview with the VP and Teller manager. Asked basic questions about job history/if I'm able to do sales/imitate a sales pitch to them.

Interview Questions

• (in regards to needing referral goals per month) They handed me a pen and asked me to pitch a sale to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX) (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was a group interview that took about 2 hours. You introduced yourself to everyone and all the hiring managers did a small introduction. Worked in groups and came up with game plans. Practiced selling products to each other as well. Went up to a computer room where we took a teller test.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX).

Interview

Process is long and complicated. Ask several questions along the line of how you work under pressure and customer service skills. During the interview you will have one on one role play.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call about a month later to set up an interview with the HR department. Did well on first interview and was immediately set up for 2nd interview with branch manager. Waited about 2ish weeks until I called to get a response from. Unfortunately get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with an irate costumer?
      Why do you want to work for us?
      What would you consider a strength and weakness you have?   Answer Question

Back Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX).

Interview

Interview Questions

• None - Very few questions, no real answers, could I type and use a computer or calculator or office machinery in general like copy machines or telephones. General experience questions. Nothing specific.   Answer Question

Full Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX) (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Horrible. You have 3 initial interviews at the cooperate location, then go to the branch to interview with the hiring manager there. You could be at the cooperate location from anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours depending on the when someone can interview you. They do not value the candidates time while being interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX) (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied and received a call two weeks later to do an over the phone interview. When we were done, I set up a face to face with HR and then I received another interview with the Branch manager and teller manager a couple days later and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• In the interview with the Branch manager and teller manager, they asked a lot of questions about customer service and how you handle different situations. Then I was asked to sell them a pen, to show my selling skills.   Answer Question

Secondary Marketing Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Community Credit Union (TX) (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

They ask very technical questions. This is not a typical Processing job. Interview was some what intimidating because 2 presidents come in to question you together. I recommend the candidate be well prepared and know the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important duty of this position?   Answer Question