First Horizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Horizon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.5

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Horizon.

Interview

Their was a phone interview with the HR department. They asked a few questions about what I was looking for in my career and a little about my background. The in person interview was very easy. It consisted of what did you do at your last job and tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you etc etc

Risk Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I set up interview via phone and email. The interview was a comfortable meeting with opportunity to ask questions. I was given a tour of the facilities and introduced to coworkers. We discussed the work to which I would be assigned.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge did I have regarding the subject matter of compliance review   Answer Question

Argo SnS and Teller Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Cordova, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contact twice via phone and email. Phone interview and in person interview. Hiring manager very informative and easy to talk with. Very upbeat conversation. Directions to the interview as well as the downtown location easy to follow .

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted Resume/Application on line/Received call from Recruiter (Phone interview) Set-up meeting for face to face interview (had 2 face to face interviews) with in a week of each other. First with the person I would be supporting and a second with two others, then after 2nd interview I was call with in a week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• About myself and what I like about my current position and why I wanted to change.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

First step: phone interview 20 minutes
    Second step: on-site panel interview with two supervisors, one manager. Each one of them roughly provided me information related to his/her work, and then they took the turn to ask me some behavioral-based questions. The on-site interview went an hour, through the interview, I obtained the detailed information for this position and persuaded them that I was a perfect candidate.

Interview Questions

• what makes you unique and sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Commercial Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the department executive two times - once informally because I was recommended to him and he gave me a general overview of the position and weeks later after I applied, we had a more formal discussion to review expectations, challenges, and salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with trending analysis, managing budget targets and variance, ideas for continuous improvement and automation for reporting tools, project management, researching industry best practice and production and management reports   1 Answer

Customer Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview first from a member from HR then I had a group interview with upper management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, and what did you.do to make the customer happy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

i was referred by an employee. the interview process was ok

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

My interview process was very pleasant with my new employer. I applied through their website online for several positions and was contacted by a HR representative the next afternoon. The very next morning, I had a 1-on-1 interview with the rep and then I had an interview that afternoon with 2 managers in the department for which I would work if hired. Two days later (a total of only three days after I applied for the jobs), I was offered a job. From there, I completed a personality test and IQ/skills type test online and the next week I submitted to a drug test and background check. Start to finish, from initial application to the beginning of my training, was less than 3 weeks. Although I am still very new to the company, I already perceive a very open and inclusive culture and every employee I have met, from the entry level individuals like myself to executives, have been very warm and welcoming. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you provided exceptional customer service and why what you did was special.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

1-1 with VP. Then, phone 1-1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What was most difficult challenge?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate vacation but First Horizon recruiter said no. Tried to negotiate salary but recruiter said no.