First Horizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

1-1 with VP. Then, phone 1-1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What was most difficult challenge?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate vacation but First Horizon recruiter said no. Tried to negotiate salary but recruiter said no.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

First step: phone interview 20 minutes
    Second step: on-site panel interview with two supervisors, one manager. Each one of them roughly provided me information related to his/her work, and then they took the turn to ask me some behavioral-based questions. The on-site interview went an hour, through the interview, I obtained the detailed information for this position and persuaded them that I was a perfect candidate.

Interview Questions

• what makes you unique and sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

there was three interviews. One with team, one with manager and one with the cross functional teams. It was not that bad, they were very technical though. They had me do things in the interview to show my technical skills.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in June 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview wear I was asked about the projects I had participated in, and technologies I had worked with.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Horizon.

Interview

Their was a phone interview with the HR department. They asked a few questions about what I was looking for in my career and a little about my background. The in person interview was very easy. It consisted of what did you do at your last job and tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you etc etc

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted Resume/Application on line/Received call from Recruiter (Phone interview) Set-up meeting for face to face interview (had 2 face to face interviews) with in a week of each other. First with the person I would be supporting and a second with two others, then after 2nd interview I was call with in a week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• About myself and what I like about my current position and why I wanted to change.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

i was referred by an employee. the interview process was ok

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview was with entire QA team. It followed a formal question/answer format, but was very relaxed and we had fun. One of the more interesting interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is the relationship between software requirements and QA testing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what I was making at my current employer (per year) and they essentially gave me the same salary with their offer (might have been just a smidgen lower, but I was desperately looking to get out of my previous job)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

My interview process was very pleasant with my new employer. I applied through their website online for several positions and was contacted by a HR representative the next afternoon. The very next morning, I had a 1-on-1 interview with the rep and then I had an interview that afternoon with 2 managers in the department for which I would work if hired. Two days later (a total of only three days after I applied for the jobs), I was offered a job. From there, I completed a personality test and IQ/skills type test online and the next week I submitted to a drug test and background check. Start to finish, from initial application to the beginning of my training, was less than 3 weeks. Although I am still very new to the company, I already perceive a very open and inclusive culture and every employee I have met, from the entry level individuals like myself to executives, have been very warm and welcoming. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you provided exceptional customer service and why what you did was special.   1 Answer

Customer Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview first from a member from HR then I had a group interview with upper management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, and what did you.do to make the customer happy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary.