First Response Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Response

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Response (Portland, OR) in Aug 2018

Interview

The hiring process was absolutely by far one of the most relaxed and fair interviews I've ever had the pleasure of having. They were very concise and kind during the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to accomplish within the next 5-10 years of your life?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Response (Hillsboro, OR)

Interview

I went in and had a discussion and was hired the same day. They have a high turnover and seemed desperate to replace people. They liked that I was prior military as well.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and work environment that I prefer.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Response (Portland, OR) in Dec 2017

Interview

I applied, next scheduled the interview, after interview I did paperwork. Scheduled my Dpsst. About a week and half total time invested before I started training on the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

First Response

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Response

Interview

The owner interviewed me while he was coked out of his mind. He tried to cover up the fact that he was high AF. He is truly a weirdo. You've been warned.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Response (Beaverton, OR) in Dec 2014

Interview

Sent in an app with resume online, got a phone call next day and set up an interview for the following day. Sat down one on one with the HR Mgr. then had a one on one with the OPS. Mgr. and due to my background with the Federal Gov. (I believe) I was hired as a Lead/Supervisor right then and started the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Series of questions from my work & personal background, why I want/like security work, many "what if" scenario questions. Pretty basic, at least to me.

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Response

Interview

send in your resume and wait. then attend the interview which i found easier than most. more of a get to know you session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed