First Response Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Response

Patrol Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Response (Portland, OR) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied, next scheduled the interview, after interview I did paperwork. Scheduled my Dpsst. About a week and half total time invested before I started training on the job.

Interview Questions

• What were my long term goals   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Response (Beaverton, OR) in December 2014.

Interview

Sent in an app with resume online, got a phone call next day and set up an interview for the following day. Sat down one on one with the HR Mgr. then had a one on one with the OPS. Mgr. and due to my background with the Federal Gov. (I believe) I was hired as a Lead/Supervisor right then and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Series of questions from my work & personal background, why I want/like security work, many "what if" scenario questions. Pretty basic, at least to me.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Response.

Interview

The owner interviewed me while he was coked out of his mind. He tried to cover up the fact that he was high AF. He is truly a weirdo. You've been warned.

First Response Response

Nov 14, 2017 – Human Resources

We are sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Unfortunately, our Owner does not conduct interviews, so we believe you may have left your review for the wrong organization. If this review was... More

District Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Response (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

I went in and had a discussion and was hired the same day. They have a high turnover and seemed desperate to replace people. They liked that I was prior military as well.

Interview Questions

• Experience and work environment that I prefer.   1 Answer

Super Flex Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Response (Portland, OR) in August 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was absolutely by far one of the most relaxed and fair interviews I've ever had the pleasure of having. They were very concise and kind during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to accomplish within the next 5-10 years of your life?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Response.

Interview

send in your resume and wait. then attend the interview which i found easier than most. more of a get to know you session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i simply accepted what they had to offer. i quit my previous job due to conflicts and could not really afford to haggle.