First Solar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Solar Interview Questions

Interviews at First Solar

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Solar.

Interview

Had a couple preliminary conversations with HR. She was friendly and helpful she forwarded me on to a Director for a phone interviewer. The director asked some pretty generic questions about experience, thoughts on solar, and then described the position at greater length. Then I had a half day interview with 6 or 7 people in 30 minute intervals.

Any Interview

Interview

Thorough process, background check etc. Heard it's a great place to get into. I just hope they are open to the possibility of a different type of candidate. Great workers vary in looks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at First Solar (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Application filtered through and they decided what position to put me up for. It took about three weeks before I finally heard back from them. They sent an email saying what position they thought I would fit in and I came in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Guy basically talked about First Solar for half the time.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Solar.

Interview

Process took 4+ weeks to receive and email to schedule phone interview, waiting to hear back within the next 2-3 weeks for an in person interview. Applied online and through university

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Solar (Perrysburg, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

The first guy asked me basic questions about my resume and some behavioral questions. The second guy asked me more technical questions and talked more about the company and the internship position. The last guy pretty much just summed everything up and asked me what I talked about with the two previous employees.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. What are my weaknesses? Why First Solar? What are my hobbies? Etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Solar (Perrysburg, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

Was pretty simple for the internship positions. Asked basic questions about diversity and working in teams and in groups. Very big on why communication is important!!

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where an employee treated you with disrespect and how you handled this situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need for me to negotiate. They pay their interns very well!!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at First Solar.

Interview

Informal

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Solar (Perrysburg, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

it went well . first round was all about technical and later round carried technical process. It was pretty much normal process.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at First Solar (Perrysburg, OH).

Interview

The company has moved away from a robust process because HR is not properly staffed. If you interview well.. Congrats.. the job is yours....

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel? Do you mind if FS does not apply work life balance?   Answer Question

Negotiation

solid

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at First Solar (Perrysburg, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

Got three times phone interview from HR, technical, and technical manager. Finally got an onsite interview. The onsite was hosted by seven people and last for 2 hours on personality and technical questions. Then was lunch and tour.

Interview Questions

• what the biggest challenge you have been meet in your job?   Answer Question