Five Star Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Five Star Senior Living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living (Knoxville, TN) in May 2021

Interview

I interviewed for an Administrative Assistant position with the Director. She explained what the position involved and some of the challenges. Then she took me on a tour of the facility. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work weekends and holidays?
    Answer Question

Five Star Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living

Interview

It was easy and quick. It was not rushed. Gave me enough time to talk. Everything was fast and with no delays in the hiring process. I will recommend this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Five Star Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living

Interview

The interview was short and professional. It is everything you would expect within the interviewing process. They were responsive and interviewing process was easy to follow. Great company. Very responsive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Five Star Senior Living

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living in Nov 2020

Interview

I did a phone screening/interview on a Thursday. Was called the next day to set up an interview for Monday at my earliest convenience. Half hour before the interview, on my way there, I was called to "let me know" the job had been filled but we've got 2 other job openings you may be interested in. I believe it was a bait and switch.

Interview Questions
  • Would you still like to come in and interview for a very part time position or the activities assistant?

Five Star Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living

Interview

It interview took about 15 minutes, was offered job on the spot. It involved the interviewer describing the job responsibilities and asking if I feel comfortable fulfilling the requirements.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to work here?

Five Star Senior Living

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living in Feb 2020

Interview

Thorough and informative friendly and knowledgable staff showed me around gave expectations and introduced to residents and staff. Building your staff tour. Have resume on hand went over current work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living (Frederick, MD) in Nov 2019

Interview

I received a call from a receptionist about a week or two after I first applied. No phone interview, but was invited in straight away. The in person interview was with the director and the soon to be former holder of the open position. They asked basic questions, and it was quite a long interview. Maybe an hour and a half. When I left they said corporate Hr would reach out if they were interested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living (Charlottesville, VA) in Sep 2019

Interview

I met with the executive director first and then with the team on the second interview. I also received a tour of the building which was very much appreciated and revealing.

Interview Questions
  • What do you struggle with to make the sale.

Five Star Senior Living

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living

Interview

The woman who interviewed me was very nice, she made it confortable and for m first job interiview, it was very calm. She was real and honest about the challenges and benefits of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Five Star Senior Living (New York, NY)

Interview

Was called the day after I applied to schedule an interview the next week. Interview itself mostly consisted of touring the location and explaining how the job worked and I was offered the position (and a specific hourly pay) by the time I left. The onboarding process itself took maybe two weeks because the location is considered a healthcare facility and has additional legal requirements. Was background checked, fingerprinted, drugtested, and tested for TB before my hiring was finalized. There was an orientation a few weeks later but it was well after I started work.

Interview Questions
  • Did I think I would be able to perform the described job tasks
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews