FlashBanc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

1.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlashBanc (Sioux Falls, SD) in April 2017.

Interview

I am applying online for a position either in Sioux Falls, SD or Scotland UK. I will either continue as an Account Executive or go on to be Human Resources. I like it here in Sioux Falls as an Account Executive, although I need more pay.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It was easy, and good. I wish they were nicer about accepting outside employees. It was a very interesting process. I asked if they allowed PayPal for payment and they said no.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlashBanc in January 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, easy to understand, and no wasted time. She made sure I had everything I needed to get set on the job. She made sure all my questions were answered and clearly explained.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlashBanc (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone, very prompt and professional. The training was scheduled that day over the interview phone call. She also alerted me 5 minutes before the training started.

Executive Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlashBanc (Warrenville, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

quick easy and through. They explained what they expect what you are doing and what their jobs were. very nice folks. Positive atmosphere. Optimistc place, conference calls are open to people talking to others very interactive. Questions were answered

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlashBanc (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a guy with no experience. He said he would leave this place if a better offer came along. He had no backround or experience. I should have know not to take this position.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlashBanc in September 2014.

Interview

After setting up your information they call you and submit you into there database. There is training classes they offer which are cool. There are morning, afternoon and evening training classes that they offer. This company is willing to work with you the whole way.

Just not the type of employment I'm looking for.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FlashBanc in August 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call from a Recruiter about 1 hour after applying online. She basically told me the basics about the job, and asked general questions regarding my work experience. She then let me ask questions and we had a basic conversation about the company. The most important thing to know is that in this role, you function as as Independent Contractor so this isn't the traditional type of interview.

Interview Questions

• There really were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlashBanc in August 2013.

Interview

Very friendly and fast to set you up to work. They get back to you within a day at most and give you the layout of the business. It is a business built on sales (commission) so if you can't handle that stress this isn't a job for you.