FlashBanc Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael Gross

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at FlashBanc part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to relocate is a plus. I have a number of Marketing methods I was taught to use. There is uncapped income possibilities.

Cons

I am slow to be paid and there is little communication with Management and co-workers on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

It would be nice if the Sales Managers would drop you an email once in a while so you could exchange thoughts about how we are doing and we could give each other advice.

2. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at FlashBanc part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I can choose my days to work. There is no glass ceiling and there is unlimited potential.

Cons

Pay is not immediate and not steady and not a definite amount.

Advice to Management

I would like more communication with with Management.

"I can say they will definitely get you motivated to sell their products."

Pros

You don't have to come out of pocket for anything and they do their best to remotely teach you how to sell their products.

Cons

It's a sales job going door-to-door basically and it's commission based you do a phone interview which is very impersonal. I didn't really like the work that would be involved because I would be basically giving free labor

4. "Great place to work"

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time

Pros

Awesome environment always working as a team!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"NO Way"

Pros

NONE it was not a good time at all

Cons

It really was fun to not make money

Advice to Management

Get Better

"Good company, tough sales market"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Easley, SC
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Easley, SC

Pros

Great Support, you can call the home office at anytime for the information for them to close your deal for you because you don't know all this information in order to do answer the questions yourself?'

Cons

Commission Only, not enough literature for the product, not enough literature about the potential equipment potential customers would currently be using.

Advice to Management

Gotta work out something for salary against commission in tough sales areas.

"Cool job"

Former Employee - Account Manager in El Paso, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in El Paso, TX

I worked at FlashBanc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome pay, the work isn't too hard if you're right for the job. You just need to handle rejection well, and you have to keep going out on your own, without anybody telling you to.

Cons

You're completely on your own right after the training, which is a little disappointing. The training doesn't cover a lot of the stuff that you'll need to know either.

Advice to Management

Management needs to step it up, show some more support for their employees, maybe offer some more bonuses here and there.

"Great Meeting!"

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time

Pros

They give the sales reps a chance to speak to their managers and voice any concerns that they might have! the morning meetings definitely help when there has been a tough week out talking to leads.

Cons

Not too many reminders go out to the sales reps. Sometimes there only just myself on the call and although I get the help I need others are really missing out!

Advice to Management

SEND OUT MORE REMINDERS! These meetings are great, a lot of people don't put in the effort to call in and then complain about the lack of support.

"Not for everyone"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Plattsburgh, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Plattsburgh, NY

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time

Pros

It's all about selling and being pro active. If you cannot take rejection then this is not the job for you. I love Sales and have been with Flashbanc for 5 years and still counting. The management team is awesome. There has never been a time that I have left out to dry. They have your back. It is hard and tedious days sometimes but that's what selling is about. Great Products, Great Management and Great Operations/ Tech Support. You get rewarded for what you put in.... Some days, no sales and then a sale comes from a lead way back. Taking the initiative to create a pipeline and stick to it makes you a success. Being structured to work in an environment where you make your own hours is great. I may have to take a day off during the week, but hey there is always Saturdays to meet with potential merchants and revisit your existing merchants.... Bring some donuts once in awhile, just to let them know you are around. I love revisiting my older merchants... there is always time in my day for them. Thank You Flashbanc. We are growing everyday and I intend to grow with them.

Cons

Have to be structured to work on your own and profit from all the knowledge the Company provides. You get out what you put in.....

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing and keep on listening to all ideas we present and keep up with all the technology like you have been.

"Great place!"

Pros

Flashbanc gave me a great support team with people that I was able to call whenever I was with a customer!

Cons

It is commission only but they tell you this on the first call. So if you don't like going to the leads that they offer and introducing yourself this job isn't for you. No one knows your coming but that's part of the job!

Advice to Management

I was a bit confused with the residual payment plan at first but the orientation calls helped!