FlashBanc Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael Gross

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at FlashBanc part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to relocate is a plus. I have a number of Marketing methods I was taught to use. There is uncapped income possibilities.

Cons

I am slow to be paid and there is little communication with Management and co-workers on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

It would be nice if the Sales Managers would drop you an email once in a while so you could exchange thoughts about how we are doing and we could give each other advice.

2. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at FlashBanc part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I can choose my days to work. There is no glass ceiling and there is unlimited potential.

Cons

Pay is not immediate and not steady and not a definite amount.

Advice to Management

I would like more communication with with Management.

"Good company, tough sales market"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Easley, SC
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Easley, SC

Pros

Great Support, you can call the home office at anytime for the information for them to close your deal for you because you don't know all this information in order to do answer the questions yourself?'

Cons

Commission Only, not enough literature for the product, not enough literature about the potential equipment potential customers would currently be using.

Advice to Management

Gotta work out something for salary against commission in tough sales areas.

"Cool job"

Former Employee - Account Manager in El Paso, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in El Paso, TX

I worked at FlashBanc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome pay, the work isn't too hard if you're right for the job. You just need to handle rejection well, and you have to keep going out on your own, without anybody telling you to.

Cons

You're completely on your own right after the training, which is a little disappointing. The training doesn't cover a lot of the stuff that you'll need to know either.

Advice to Management

Management needs to step it up, show some more support for their employees, maybe offer some more bonuses here and there.

"Not for everyone"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Plattsburgh, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Plattsburgh, NY

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time

Pros

It's all about selling and being pro active. If you cannot take rejection then this is not the job for you. I love Sales and have been with Flashbanc for 5 years and still counting. The management team is awesome. There has never been a time that I have left out to dry. They have your back. It is hard and tedious days sometimes but that's what selling is about. Great Products, Great Management and Great Operations/ Tech Support. You get rewarded for what you put in.... Some days, no sales and then a sale comes from a lead way back. Taking the initiative to create a pipeline and stick to it makes you a success. Being structured to work in an environment where you make your own hours is great. I may have to take a day off during the week, but hey there is always Saturdays to meet with potential merchants and revisit your existing merchants.... Bring some donuts once in awhile, just to let them know you are around. I love revisiting my older merchants... there is always time in my day for them. Thank You Flashbanc. We are growing everyday and I intend to grow with them.

Cons

Have to be structured to work on your own and profit from all the knowledge the Company provides. You get out what you put in.....

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing and keep on listening to all ideas we present and keep up with all the technology like you have been.

"This is a CON JOB"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL

Pros

NONE. This place has no Pros for smployees. It is hard to write 20 words about the Pros. No real Pros at this place

Cons

This place runs constant ads for employees. CHURN M AND BURN M. Employer. They bring in new people, get them to bring in people they know, Friends, and then you are left hanging! This place is a JOKE. Not a job.

Advice to Management

Think about getting a legitamate team. A long term team.

"My Review"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Brandywine, DE
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Brandywine, DE

Pros

Good, straightfoward, you would be an idi

Cons

No fast enough to contact me about this awesome futuristic sh

Advice to Management

actually care don't just say you do, preferably a female manager whose not a bit

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Birmingham, MI
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Birmingham, MI

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people you will be working with, from the owner of the company down are very professional and treat everyone like family. The compensation is excellent and is paid on a timely fashion. If you have any questions or concerns they are dealt with promptly and effectively.

Cons

I have been employed by large fortune 500 companies and small mom and pop shops. With this company there are no cons. If you work hard they will do all they can for you to be successful.

"My first official day with FlashBanc"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL

Pros

If you have prior sales experience, you will feel pretty comfortable about your first day in the field.I have decided to call myself Honest Rep. As I will be totally honest about my analysis of FlashBancs financial opportunity, support system and advancement progress potential.

Cons

The independent contractors agreement of service is a little tricky. You have to be ready for possible changes in your pay.

Advice to Management

Support fired up and ready to go independents.

"It's a learning process forever. The training is extensive, but the perks are worth it."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at FlashBanc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good commission split and excellent covering offered.

Cons

Sometimes you don't get paid without extra effort and communicating with management about your finances.

Advice to Management

Continue with taking Flashbanc higher and your team will love you for a lifetime.