Cover image for Flexport

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Flexport Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 486 of over 486 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Flexport

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

Terrible transparency within what they were looking for in the candidate. They had said I was great however then went with a local candidate instead and offered no feedback. Would not recommend working here

Interview Questions
  • Why Flexport and Why Sales?
    Answer Question

Flexport

Application

I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

The usual, recruiter call then phone screen. Recruiter was friendly helpful and one of the few companies that provided me with specific feedback after the screen. But good things end there. After that I got reject but executed code and everything seemed perfectly fine. Interviewer was nodded yes for everything I said and no hints what so ever. Crazy interviewer probably interviewed just to say no or something. Doesn't know how to conduct interview I believe. Thank god, dodged the bullet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Flexport

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Flexport

Application

I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

HR from wrong office called me, so had to reschedule with correct office. Second round OOP technical. Interviewers didn't know the exact rules and weren't able to answer questions. Very ambiguous prompts. Interviewers seemed uninterested to be there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flexport (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

1. GCA - Hackerrank - Fullstack questions including SQL queries. 2. Technical Phone Screen (2 video calls) - DSA/OOP questions 3. Virtual Onsite - 4 video calls with HM, Recruiter, 2 Technical

Flexport

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flexport in Oct 2022

Interview

I applied with a recruiter. I had several sessions: - A call with a recruiter. - A call with the hiring manager. - A call with the Director of Security Operations. - Four sessions of panel interviews. The hiring manager told me he was unprepared for the screening call with me. During the panel interview, I accidentally realized that the guys interviewed me for a different role I applied for. One of the interviewers told me the role specified in his calendar. In the final interview with the Security Evangelist, she spoke to me like she did a favor to me and finished the interview earlier. It looked a bit off and made me feel uncomfortable. After the final interview, I followed up with the recruiter several times. One time with a thanks email, and several times I requested feedback. The recruiter didn’t reply to me. Instead, I have received a message from the no-reply email that the company is moving forward with other candidates. Flexport could send me something more personal after so many stages of processing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flexport

Application

I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

The interview starts with a phone screen with their HR. HR will give a brief introduction of the company and then will ask why the candidate would be interested in joining Flexport. Overall it is a pleasant conversation. This is the step for the company to get a sense if the candidate would be a culture fit. If the candidate pass the phone screen, they will arrange peer interview and hiring manager interview then it will depends on the position whether there will be a next round by the next level leader.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flexport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

3 rounds, first is phone interview with basic introduction, second round is interview by junior, third round is a case interview with a supply chain scenario were you have to answer how you would deal with a problematic situation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flexport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

5 rounds of interviews in total. Phone interviews, written tests, and multiple rounds of in-person interviews. Very friendly interviewers can learn a lot during the interview. Questions are typical, more on personal backgrounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flexport

Application

I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

Good start and standard process but if they don’t want to proceed They’ll cancel and drop you cold with no reason provided. Make sure you get an eta on an update either way

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flexport

Application

I interviewed at Flexport

Interview

Great expereince they were very nice and attentive and they made me feel like I was a value add to the process. I would apply again just for the interview experience they gave me

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself in this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 486 Interviews

Flexport Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Flexport as 45.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.85 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Associate and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Data Operations Associate and Global Operations Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Flexport takes an average of 20 days when considering 511 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Operations Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Flexport according to 511 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 39.08%