Flowers Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very intricate went went over prior work expresnce and what goals did I have in mind if I was to get hired with the company also how much was I looking to make and what benifots could I bring to the company if I went on bored

Route Sales Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Elmsford, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked me to come in, asked me my experience and if I had an idea of how it would be on the job. And if I understood that it is a very tedious position because I would be doing the same thing in the same stores just about every day

Interview Questions

• What was my route sales background   1 Answer
    • Did I have an idea of what the position would be doing   1 Answer

Part Time Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Phila, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Well there was a group of four of us interviewing with departments heads at a time. That process was very open and interesting in a conference room. I personally enjoyed it instead of being closed in in someones office being intimated. A+

Interview Questions

• If you made a bad batch of cup cake mix what would you do?   1 Answer

Administrative Associate IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with the Human Resources Administrator and her assistant. Upon arrival, I had to fill out a formal application. Prior to the interview I emailed my resume to her. We discussed the position and its requirements along with expectations. We also discussed the potential for continued growth with the company and their benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villa Rica, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Villa Rica, GA).

Interview

the interview was less average and no-brainer. They make is seem like its going to be hard but it wasn't at all. Just be prepared to answer questions honestly and be confident and willing to work long hours on days permitted.

Interview Questions

• To be honest they ask me more questions about my medical job more so than questions needed to be asked about this one here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiation. It was not needed in this case.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Goldsboro, NC).

Interview

We were challenged on our ability to focus with outside distractions, our ability of basic reading and math. Vision tests, drug tests, ethics test. Very nice people and they helped us pinpoint our areas of ability In which we excelled. Long interview process they do require a crc (career readiness certificate) but overall it will be worth it. Great job!!!

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I could contribute to the company.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very informal. The manager kept leaving me to tend to other areas of the store. We were continually interrupted and what should have been less than an hour took several. It was the same way with the paperwork once I was hired.

Independent Distributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (West Monroe, LA).

Interview

I was already a distributor when I applied so it wasn't much of an interview.The actual process,however,took quite a while.Wait for the background check.Wait for the credit check. Wait for the drug screen.It takes a while for everything to go through. At least a couple weeks

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a credit/background check?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Tucker, GA).

Interview

I applied online, received an e-mail, phone screen,and in person interview. My interviewer was friendly through e-mail and over the phone but seemed cold in person. I have never been asked illegal interview questions until I met the third interviewer. This person wrote absolutely nothing down and made me feel that I was on trial for a crime. Every opportunity is not for everyone.

Production Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flowers Foods in September 2015.

Interview

Found out about this job through a military hiring event. I talk to the recruiter and give my resume. The next day get a call from HR for my 1st interview with Jennifer the following Monday at 8am. Monday comes along and the interview goes great and I am told by Jennifer to expect a call in 2-3 days. 2 days later I get a call from HR but I missed their call and so I call and leave messages for Jennifer who is somehow hard to get a hold of. So I end up talking to Jessica who sets up my 2nd appointment for Friday at 8am. Friday comes along and I talk to Felipe one of the supervisors who shows me around the factory and explains to me what potential areas that I can work at. After an hour of touring around Felipe suggest that I work at the wrapping area. I agreed and hired on the spot. After that I get sent back to HR to get papers for physical, alcohol and drug test. Also information on orientation.

Interview Questions

• how did you find out about this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None but for $17.26 an hour it sells itself!