Flowers Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Flowers Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Flowers Foods

2.4

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very informal. The manager kept leaving me to tend to other areas of the store. We were continually interrupted and what should have been less than an hour took several. It was the same way with the paperwork once I was hired.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villa Rica, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Villa Rica, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was more like "hey you want to move to Rome GA and be a sales rep?" That was the interview for me. I knew people in upper management, and was involved directly with the distributors before I began my tenure.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewing Manager went thru the company details, currently searching for 3 Supervisors and 3 Mechanics who are able to work on every piece of equipment include programming PLC's electrical, mechanical and refrigeration. First impression's suggested the maintenance department had a mass exodus due to a lack in maintenance structure, or management, as this type of relation was unlikely to change, I felt it was best quietly bow out of this interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of PLC's can you work on and program   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Villa Rica, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Villa Rica, GA).

Interview

I was referred by Georgia dept. of labor. I went over to Flowers and was interviewed by HR, then by the Superintendent of production and i was offered a job.My initial pay was was $14:65 per hour

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question from the Superintendent was: Why should I hire you and what can you do for Flowers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Goldsboro, NC).

Interview

We were challenged on our ability to focus with outside distractions, our ability of basic reading and math. Vision tests, drug tests, ethics test. Very nice people and they helped us pinpoint our areas of ability In which we excelled. Long interview process they do require a crc (career readiness certificate) but overall it will be worth it. Great job!!!

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I could contribute to the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Crossville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Crossville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was already hired thru the company and I had to place a bid on the job itself. They award jobs by experience and seniority. They want to know what all qualifications I had and how long I had them.

Interview Questions

• How experienced I was and how long I have been doing the job . It is necessary to have some training when bidding up on a job. The longer you work there the more opportunity presents itself.   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Thomasville, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Submit app, setup call, then interview. Mer with director and VP. Discussed position in great detail and they explained the Company culture. I don't know what else to type I just have to write something.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Lenexa, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring was pretty standard applied online was called in for an interview. It was a fairly simple interview I had to talk and interview the head of HR first that all went pretty well. Then after talking to him for about an hour I talked to my boss now and he pretty much told me I was hired.

Factory Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Flowers Foods in May 2019.

Interview

easy, long process bloop bloop bloop and management was nice and welcoming free bread and stuff and yeah so that is cool and what not this is dumb I do not like that i have to fill this out

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Tucker, GA).

Interview

I applied online, received an e-mail, phone screen,and in person interview. My interviewer was friendly through e-mail and over the phone but seemed cold in person. I have never been asked illegal interview questions until I met the third interviewer. This person wrote absolutely nothing down and made me feel that I was on trial for a crime. Every opportunity is not for everyone.