Cover image for Flowers Foods

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Flowers Foods Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

In Person17%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Henderson, NV) in Oct 2022

Interview

Well the interview went smoothly and it went well.Where I got an offer right on the spot only to have it recounter later on but you keep on trucking.Take it as a learning experience for the next interview..

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?What do think of your previous employer
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Corpus Christi, TX)

Interview

Concise and revealing job performnace/ attitude/ reliability and commitment. Back ground check, driving record, free of violations in driving, DUIs. Check credit history, education and military service if applicable. Able to communicate with customers, provide solutions not excuses establish good working relations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flowers Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods in Jun 2022

Interview

I went in for an interview on a walk in hiring event. It was very crowded with a lot of people there to apply. The process was very fast and offers were made to the right candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Columbus, OH) in May 2022

Interview

Simple, they just tell you about the position. Ask about your license and background then send you to take physical for your dot card. They train you for 4 weeks then put you on your own route or float you around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flowers Foods

Application

I interviewed at Flowers Foods

Interview

Nice place, just started, getting the hang of things. Can’t wait to start on Tuesday after mlk. Heard pay is good I& also the benefits. So looking forward to that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Thomasville, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

It was fun, the people were nice and knowlageable about what they were doing. There seemed to be a high number of applicants. It was fun, the people were nice and knowlageable about what they were doing. There seemed to be a high number of applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Are you afraid to ask quesitons, what is your expierence ect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

This interview process was insanely unprofessional. I will begin by listing out how -an interview was set up on a particular date and at a particular time and the recruiter did not send out the teams invite. The recruiter ghosted -I got called a month later by a second recruiter for the same job and they actually did set up the call. However they lied about the rate - Post interview the recruiter ghosted

Interview Questions
  • How easy to you find it to think in terms of the big picture and can you give me an example of you drawing upon this quality at work?

Flowers Foods

Application

I interviewed at Flowers Foods

Interview

In Person and Online via Zoom. Met in a market at a restaurant too. Very personable. Had interviews via telephone with multiple people. Did not go farther. Would have liked to have had a second opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Batesville, AR)

Interview

Had to go through a temp agency, interview with employer, go back to temp agency to fill out paperwork, go do a physical and then orientation before you could start working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Thomasville, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Panel with operations, quality, and engineering. Questions included how work with others, how influence managed others, how solved problems. Also asked to provide specific examples of problems had solved in career.

Interview Questions
  • Describe problem you solved and how involved team.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews

Flowers Foods Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Flowers Foods as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.53 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Independent Distributor and Production Tech rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Machine Operator and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Flowers Foods takes an average of 16 days when considering 50 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Production Tech had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Maintenance Supervisor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 62 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Flowers Foods according to 50 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.95%