Flowers Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flowers Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Flowers Foods

2.4

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flowers Foods.

Interview

I got a phone call after submitting my resume. The person was friendly and nice. It went well. We realized the hours weren’t ideal for my situation otherwise I would take the role

Parts Room Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

I was asked about my previous job experiences, skills & personality. The recruiters (2) explained the job and asked some questions about finding part numbers from removed part. They provided me with a breakdown of the job & pay, benefits.

Interview Questions

• How do you find a part number from a removed part a technician brought in?   1 Answer

Factory Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Flowers Foods in May 2019.

Interview

easy, long process bloop bloop bloop and management was nice and welcoming free bread and stuff and yeah so that is cool and what not this is dumb I do not like that i have to fill this out

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Denton, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

An Engineering Superintendent interviewed me and verified my relevant back ground. Took me on a tour and explained what I will expect in the everyday duties as an engineering tech. Then he asked if I was afraid of heights, I said no and he said good. I learned I was hired the following day.

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Bangor, ME).

Interview

I had to submit an online resume. This was followed by two phone interviews with the same person. Even though I did not get the job, I was disappointed they call me back to inform me.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I had two phone screens and one in person interview with hiring manager and an HR representative. Took about one hour in total and was very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very intricate went went over prior work expresnce and what goals did I have in mind if I was to get hired with the company also how much was I looking to make and what benifots could I bring to the company if I went on bored

Route Sales Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Elmsford, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked me to come in, asked me my experience and if I had an idea of how it would be on the job. And if I understood that it is a very tedious position because I would be doing the same thing in the same stores just about every day

Interview Questions

• What was my route sales background   1 Answer
    • Did I have an idea of what the position would be doing   1 Answer

Part Time Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Phila, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Well there was a group of four of us interviewing with departments heads at a time. That process was very open and interesting in a conference room. I personally enjoyed it instead of being closed in in someones office being intimated. A+

Interview Questions

• If you made a bad batch of cup cake mix what would you do?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Thomasville, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Submit app, setup call, then interview. Mer with director and VP. Discussed position in great detail and they explained the Company culture. I don't know what else to type I just have to write something.