Flowers Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

In Person18%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Flowers Foods

Application

I interviewed at Flowers Foods

Interview

Nice place, just started, getting the hang of things. Can’t wait to start on Tuesday after mlk. Heard pay is good I& also the benefits. So looking forward to that

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work at tastykake
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

This interview process was insanely unprofessional. I will begin by listing out how -an interview was set up on a particular date and at a particular time and the recruiter did not send out the teams invite. The recruiter ghosted -I got called a month later by a second recruiter for the same job and they actually did set up the call. However they lied about the rate - Post interview the recruiter ghosted

Interview Questions
  • How easy to you find it to think in terms of the big picture and can you give me an example of you drawing upon this quality at work?

Flowers Foods

Application

I interviewed at Flowers Foods

Interview

In Person and Online via Zoom. Met in a market at a restaurant too. Very personable. Had interviews via telephone with multiple people. Did not go farther. Would have liked to have had a second opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Batesville, AR)

Interview

Had to go through a temp agency, interview with employer, go back to temp agency to fill out paperwork, go do a physical and then orientation before you could start working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flowers Foods

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Flowers Foods

Interview

I got a phone call after submitting my resume. The person was friendly and nice. It went well. We realized the hours weren’t ideal for my situation otherwise I would take the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flowers Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods in Jul 2020

Interview

Well structured. Had a good number of rounds with interviews scheduled with multiple senior leaders in the company. All relevant questions regarding my past experience was shared by me as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Philadelphia, PA) in Jan 2020

Interview

I was asked about my previous job experiences, skills & personality. The recruiters (2) explained the job and asked some questions about finding part numbers from removed part. They provided me with a breakdown of the job & pay, benefits.

Interview Questions
  • How do you find a part number from a removed part a technician brought in?

Flowers Foods

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Flowers Foods in May 2019

Interview

easy, long process bloop bloop bloop and management was nice and welcoming free bread and stuff and yeah so that is cool and what not this is dumb I do not like that i have to fill this out

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Denton, TX) in Feb 2019

Interview

An Engineering Superintendent interviewed me and verified my relevant back ground. Took me on a tour and explained what I will expect in the everyday duties as an engineering tech. Then he asked if I was afraid of heights, I said no and he said good. I learned I was hired the following day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flowers Foods (Bangor, ME)

Interview

I had to submit an online resume. This was followed by two phone interviews with the same person. Even though I did not get the job, I was disappointed they call me back to inform me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews