Floyd Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Floyd Medical Center

Catering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Floyd Medical Center (Rome, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Explained benefits , job duties , and basic functions . She actually asked which position i wanted and which one I thought would fit me more . She also explained to me the hours which they are working which are 12 and 6 hour shifts.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

ease of communication with department about the project. friendly interview attendees, honest and openness of workflow, discussion of schedule and time frame of project completion. discussion of salary after all attendees had left. no times of silence very comfortable

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Floyd Medical Center (Rome, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The woman I interviewed with was really sweet. I met with one of the CNAs that worked on the floor on first shift and she told me how it would be on the floor. It was over all a very good experience. I've been wanting to interview there for a while.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Floyd Medical Center.

Interview

Never got interview,have put in for 25 jobs have resume and can do job but once I put down year gradulatef from school never get interview. Worked 15 years for contractor there and retired but I need to work and love fmc.I can do customer service,office work ,registration. Advocate as long as I can do the job what does it matter about age. I don't need benefits at all

Recepionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Floyd Medical Center (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of meeting on a one-on-one basis with the Pediatrician I would be working for. We reviewed my previous work experience, and spoke of the type of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with ___________?   1 Answer

Moa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Floyd Medical Center in September 2009.

Interview

I received a call about two weeks after applying. There were two interviewers. The interview consisted of details of the job requirements. It was very professional. This is one of the best places to work in our area and hope to one day become a Medical Office Assistant at FMC.