Flushing Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flushing Hospital Medical Center

Diet Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flushing Hospital Medical Center.

Interview

Easy going interview...asks some standard interview questions. Just one interview with one employer and an exam with human resources. Overall, the interview wasn't difficult because the employer was friendly and easy going.

IT Support Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Hospital Medical Center.

Interview

This was my one and only interview. I met with the director. It went okay. I was asked technical and non-technical questions. Being able to troubleshoot was very important to the interviewer.

Dental Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flushing Hospital Medical Center (Flushing, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy laid back. Dont try to hard you will get the job as long as you are normal. Sit down and answer basic questions. Dont say stupid just breathe talk about nonsense what you like to do for fun ect. what is your favorite foods. What is your favorite color. Where were u born. What school did you go to. basic stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• what do you like to do for fun   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse/RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Flushing Hospital Medical Center (Flushing, NY).

Interview

I was just walked in and got hired in Sept. 2007. I had a test to pass and I did with 100%. I did pass the test and thanks to Ms Dorothy McDonough to accept me for the Position.

Interview Questions

• There was a difficult question about rounding the Heparin dose. which I discussed with interviewer, though I was correct.   Answer Question