Fooda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fooda

2.4

Restaurant Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fooda (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple and straightforward. I did have to interview with 3 separate people on three different occasions throughout the process but that is fairly typical in today’s job market. I applied via a recruiter who reached out. We set a phone conversation and he was very friendly, thorough and thoughtful throughout our phone conversation. We then set an in person interview and I went onsite to meet with the hiring manager of the Restaurant Sales role. That lasted for about an hour and she let me know that I should be hearing from Keenan the recruiter about next steps within a day or so. I then was told I was moving on to the next steps and met with the team lead onsite. That was very casual and went well. I was then told I’d meet with the CSO so that was scheduled and I again went on site. After about a week or two I received an offer. The entire process lasted about a month or maybe a little over.

Software Engineer - Remote Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fooda.

Interview

It was a basic phone screen. The interviewer lady did not seem too interested and never followed up after out first phone call, even though I asked a few times after for updates.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fooda (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. First phone meeting with the recruiter (which happened to also be a founder of the company). Second interview in person with the hiring manager, 3rd interview with the regional VP over the phone. From first interview to hire was about a 3 week process.

Interview Questions

• In your sales experience, give me an objection that you had to overcome and how did you effectively navigate around that objection?   Answer Question

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fooda (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview then an onsite. There were many red flags and the pay was the largest. Working on a draw is a joke. I don't know anyone who actually pays good AEs or BDMs on a draw anymore. A friend of mine worked for Fooda a few years ago and warned me about the manager I'd be interviewing with. Sadly, he was right.

Interview Questions

• How would you find business?   1 Answer

Part Time Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fooda (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied on the website easily. Asked questions like "Why should we hire you. Write something that will catch our eye." I wrote "I'm a risk taker, I know you won't read this." Got a follow up email to have an over the phone interview. Scheduled the date and everything and a day before the phone call I emailed to confirm and no one ever got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe yourself. Again why should we hire you. very general questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fooda.

Interview

Applied online, then got a phone interview with an HR person in Chicago. Then scheduled an individual interview. The phone screening was definitely more intense than the actual in-person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fooda (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

The process was thorough and speedy. It started with a phone interview with Shane out of Chicago. He was extremely transparent, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable about the position and company. Which makes sense since he was a co-founder! He answered all my questions and was always available for a quick chat throughout the interview process.

Next, I interviewed locally with the Sales Manager in Atlanta. Also a very impressive person and was both honest and detailed about the expectations and goals for the job. He asked about my background, why I would be interested in working with Fooda, and it felt more like a conversation than being drilled. The whole Fooda team does a great job of making you feel comfortable throughout the process.

After the in-person interview locally, I had an additional phone interview with the VP of Sales in Chicago. Again, another top-notch leader and seemed excited about his job and the direction of the company.

Overall, the interview process couldn't have gone better. Everyone was enthusiastic about their work, Fooda's culture, and the work/life balance. For a start-up, they seem to have their stuff together and are growing at a crazy rapid rate!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fooda (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The process was thorough and speedy. It started with a phone interview with Keenan out of Chicago. He was extremely transparent and knowledgeable about the position and company. He answered all my questions and was always available for a quick chat throughout the interview process.
    Next, I interviewed locally with the Market Director in Los Angeles, Also a very impressive person which I think I had a good interview, He asked about my background, why I would be interested in working with Fooda, and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. The whole Fooda team does a great job of making you feel comfortable throughout the process.
    After the in-person interview locally, I had an additional phone interview with the VP of Sales in Chicago. Again, another top-notch leader and seemed excited about his job and the direction of the company, he started saying that he was not the one deciding if I was going to get the position or not, he was just there to get to know me a little better.
    A couple of days after the interview with the VP of Sales i got a message from Keenan saying the Market director wanted to talk to me and if we could schedule something for the same day and I said yes, for my surprise it was another interview and it caught me totally of guard, I was not prepared for it, maybe that's why I didn't hear from them again.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fooda (Atlanta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

Such a strange way to source talent. Recruiter was curt and sounded like he was reading from a script. He left little time for me to answer thoroughly. He interrupted me multiple times He kept taking me in circles without asking me any direct questions about my back ground.

Sales Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fooda in March 2019.

Interview

I found the experience with Fooda's recruiting professional to be extremely professional, open, honest, and casual. I was given the opportunity to share my background, career aspirations, and why I felt like I would be a great fit for the position. When we ended the interview, I had a full understanding of the company, it's values, and the roles/responsibilities that were associated with the position. I had detailed and thorough questions to which each one was fully answered. Very good experience!

Interview Questions

• Why do I have an interest in working for Fooda?   1 Answer