Foot Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foot Locker Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Baltimore, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a group of 4 people during the interview with a panel of various managers from multiple locations. Then they asked us various questions about ourselves and different situations that might happen while working there.

Interview Questions

• What were the last pair of tennis shoes I purchased and the brand?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

I had two interviews in different locations. I was not offered employment for the first location. The second interview was relatively the same but I was hired for this position after the second interview.

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker in February 2018.

Interview

I applied in November for a position at there Wausau, WI office. Late January, I was contacted by a recruiter. She called to conduct a phone screening. The next week I interviewed with the supervisors of my department. (Both phone calls lasted about thirty minutes.) A couple of days later the recruiter called to notify me that they were offering me the position. Advice to anyone reading, be patient, stay confident, and make sure you are prepared.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite project in your portfolio and why?   1 Answer

Senior Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

There was a first screening interview over the phone for almost an hour. Then there are series of interviews in-person at their office in Chicago. Two 1-hour technical interviews, one casual interview with some team members and one interview with the director of engineering.

Interview Questions

• Some coding skills, Java 8 streams, Fibonacci algorithms, equals, and hashcode. Custom implementation of in-memory cache with LRU.

It looks like they're very rudimentary in questions. They ask questions from very low level to high level. Expecting APIs to be precise and solution in 10 mins time.

Their attitude is the key. Hard to work with them at least for me.   Answer Question

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Spoke to an exceptionally nice HR manager over the phone, & then went into the office to interview. Hiring manager was super nice. Had basic interview questions - nothing tricky. Had me do a little test of looking through data tables and talking to key points from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job months before they called me in for an interview. When I got there, there were 30+ people also waiting for an interview. Although they make you feel like they’re paying attention to you, it’s hard to do that when you’re in a group interview.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Bronx, NY).

Interview

First interview was a group interview where we were asked a series of questions from the GM and ASM. I was the only one that made it to the 2nd round of the interviews which lead to me receiving a third scheduled interview for the next day where I would meet the District manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Richmond, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

For me it started with a group interview. Sat with a group of five applicants and 2 managers from different stores. It was about 30 minutes of questions and answers. each person answers every question.

Industrial Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker in January 2018.

Interview

The Interviewer was very nice. He has questions that were easy to follow and answer. It was a short phone interview just getting to know me. Overall, the experience was very enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview about a week later. The interview was very straight forward. Basic customer service questions. After the interview was done, they set me up for a second interview at a different location and was hired after that.