Foot Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foot Locker Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Baltimore, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a group of 4 people during the interview with a panel of various managers from multiple locations. Then they asked us various questions about ourselves and different situations that might happen while working there.

Interview Questions

• What were the last pair of tennis shoes I purchased and the brand?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker in February 2018.

Interview

I applied in November for a position at there Wausau, WI office. Late January, I was contacted by a recruiter. She called to conduct a phone screening. The next week I interviewed with the supervisors of my department. (Both phone calls lasted about thirty minutes.) A couple of days later the recruiter called to notify me that they were offering me the position. Advice to anyone reading, be patient, stay confident, and make sure you are prepared.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite project in your portfolio and why?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Bronx, NY).

Interview

First interview was a group interview where we were asked a series of questions from the GM and ASM. I was the only one that made it to the 2nd round of the interviews which lead to me receiving a third scheduled interview for the next day where I would meet the District manager

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

I had two interviews in different locations. I was not offered employment for the first location. The second interview was relatively the same but I was hired for this position after the second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Richmond, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

For me it started with a group interview. Sat with a group of five applicants and 2 managers from different stores. It was about 30 minutes of questions and answers. each person answers every question.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview about a week later. The interview was very straight forward. Basic customer service questions. After the interview was done, they set me up for a second interview at a different location and was hired after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview and they asked us at least five questions. The environment was easy and peaceful. I don’t like how they told everyone to their faces that they hadn’t received the job and went along and picked two other people!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back in about a week to set up an in person interview.. Typical retail interview, nothing too difficult. I was asked a lot of situational type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of something   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Canoga Park, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took about two weeks. I applied online, was called about two days later. I was told to come in the following week for a interview. After the first interview, I was called for a second interview at another location.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply for footlocker   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a week to get a call back for an interview. When I arrived for my interview, there was three other candidates. They took us to the back and split us into two groups for a group interview. After they asked us a few questions in a group, they separated us for an individual interview.

Interview Questions

• Who is a celebrity that you look up to and why   3 Answers
    • What is your favorite sneaker and why   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here   Answer Question
    • Name a time you could have been a better leader   Answer Question
    • What would your previous supervisors say about you   1 Answer
    • Do you have social media and what kind of people do you follow   1 Answer