Foot Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foot Locker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I interviewed one on one at one store then after about 2 weeks they called me asking for a second interview. The second interview was a group interview and honestly, the guy was only paying attention to the women being interviewed. Very unprofessional and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • What was one problem you had at your past job and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • What's you favorite pair of shoe and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Ontario, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online for Kids Foot Locker, within 2-3 days got called for a phone interview then got scheduled for an in person interview with manager, got called back 4 days later stating i got hired on part time. The manager asked about 10- 15 questions. Very easy. They look for people that enjoy to work with kids.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite celebrity and how do they inspire the world?
      Why do you wanna work here?
      What are your favorite types of shoes and why?
      How would you handle an angry customer?
      Describe a bad experience you've had buying anything?
      What can you bring to the table that others can't?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

After a great conversation and follow up on my part, didn't hear from the recruiter. I reached out and she sent me an email to let me know she was waiting for feedback and would be in touch. Instead, the very next day I received two system generated rejection emails. No follow up or explanation of what happened from the recruiter. Very unprofessional and quite rude.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Very laid back, not too uptight. Didn't have to come to the interview in business attire. Make sure you wear some nice sneakers (Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Puma) to the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why do I want to work for the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whitehall, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Whitehall, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online took about 3 weeks to call for interview , interview was fairly easy , asked me all the questions of fine on here , also helped that i knew the guy interviewing me .

Interview Questions

• rank , sales paperwork and stocking in order from most important to least important   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foot Locker in April 2017.

Interview

Related to the on site interview, I believe I did well, the two people interviewing me seemed very distracted claiming they where putting out fires. Weeks later I got a generic rejection message, not even acknowledging I had taken time to come there in person to interview. I couldn't help but notice that everyone in the department had a different skin color than me and I believe there may have been some biases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atwater, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Atwater, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Got interview with two other people's. Tons of people at interview day. Guessing they were looking for past experience. Took about 20 mins. Filled paper work out after and they emailed me back saying they didn't need me.

Interview Questions

• If I were a shoe, which one would describe me best?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Thousand Oaks, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

it wasnt long, it was mostly over the phone and they asked a couple of random questions but it wasnt the most thorough interview Ive ever been through. the process to actually get the interview was way too long and tedious, I shouldnt have to call 10 times just to get an interview.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Columbia, SC).

Interview

First received a call to schedule an interview then we met as a group with other potential employees and store managers and just had simple conversations. It was really laid back and they were really nice and wanted to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal which on would you be.   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

We had to sit in a group of 5 and they were asking us questions and you had to answer most of them or they would not hire you because they don't like quiet people who don't talk

Interview Questions

• What is ur favorite person and why   Answer Question
    • If they went through your phone music list what is the embarrassing thing they will find   2 Answers