Foot Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2018

2.3

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Columbia, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview. Initially I was nervous but eventually those nerves went away when I saw how relaxed the manager was. The basic customer service interview questions. Why do you want to work for us? How would you feel about certain situations?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was long with five different people to talk to. It touched any many aspects of my related experience and what I could bring to the company as a whole. I found the questions to be a good mix of talking about my experience but also getting to know me as a potential employer and how I would fit into the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe an outside activity that you enjoy doing.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on Indeed. Scheduled for an initial phone interview. Then, invited for an in-person interview. Everyone seems to be laid back and nice. Everyone wears sneakers and casual wear to their office. I would work for this company.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Essentially two of the top store managers take you for an 2 on 1 interview, they access your leadership skills and your values. They see what you look for in a leader and how you implement that to your daily life and work.

Interview Questions

• What qualities of a leader do you find admirable?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

applied online 4 days got called in and offered position it was so simple if you get a call u got the job dont be scared or shy dress nice

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called in a week after submitting my application and taken to the stock room in the back. The guy reviewed my application and assessment, asked a few questions, and simply said he was going to take me and teach me so that I can work my way up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at foot locker?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

We had to sit in a group of 5 and they were asking us questions and you had to answer most of them or they would not hire you because they don't like quiet people who don't talk

Interview Questions

• What is ur favorite person and why   Answer Question
    • If they went through your phone music list what is the embarrassing thing they will find   2 Answers

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Redding, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

its short and sweet process to see if you fit in with the environment and to see if your a sociable person who has a level head and can with stand long hours on your feet

Interview Questions

• Whats your your experience as a shopper here?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foot Locker (Camp Hill, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Call from Foot Locker Talent Acquisition personal from New York.
    Same day, had phone interview with department manager. Everything went well, couple technical questions and rest behavioural. Got call from Talent Acquisition person same evening, asking how I did in the interview and how do I feel about interview? I was firmly positive and replied the same and he asked me verbal confirmation to start working as Intern there. Got emailed to sign couple forms and I am ready to start working as an Intern.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your recent projects and how you were out performed your duties in your project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a phone screen to begin followed by two video interviews with someone in HR as well as an executive. Most questions focused on culture fit and about your educational experience.