Forest Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Forest Home

1.7

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forest Home (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

25 - 30 minute phone interview. My interview was scheduled for 11:30am but the woman did not get to me until 11:45am. She told me she forgot about our appointment and then we proceeded to the interview. From the minute we got on the phone however, she seemed eager to end the call. When answering questions, the women put her personal opinion on my answers. None of the questions she asked had to do with experience with kids.

Interview Questions

• Thoughts on topics such as homosexuality, premarital sex, drug use, and alcoholism. They will ask you to support answer with scripture.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a coworker approached you saying they were gay?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Media Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forest Home (La Mirada, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very friendly people! They weren't uptight at all and a pleasure to talk to. I didn't feel like I was in an interview at all. I felt like they were genuinely interested in who I was.

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest Home (Redlands, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very personal and in depth. They ask you where you stand in terms of faith and how well you can perform the job requirements. Much of it is very casual, but you also want to give them a good impression of your intentions for the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Falls, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest Home (Forest Falls, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Unstructured and issues with the online process, they wouldn't give me an answer about hours just told me it was random, very long process, condescending managers and very unorganized. Came off as fake christians.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Forest Home (Riverside, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First: Phone Screening with my potential boss, Second: In Person/Group Interview with potential boss and coworkers, Third: Interview with another Senior Director, Fourth: Interview with President of Forest Home. I did not hear back from Forest Home very often in between interviews but when I called I was able to receive the information I needed.

Kitchen Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Falls, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest Home (Forest Falls, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very Short and not rigorous, the management just wanted to get people hired, simple questions that you could find on any interview prep site, the only thing that they were extensive in were questions about your faith.

Interview Questions

• If there was a conflict between you and a coworker, what would you do?   1 Answer

Recreation Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Home in February 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application and received a phone call from the director of my section to schedule a skype interview. I misscheduled my first interview and the interviewer was very gracious and agreed to meet at a different time. The interview was casual and fun. I was offered the job shortly after, via email.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was afraid of heights. Hard to know since I hadn't spent much time in heights!   Answer Question

Visual Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest Home (Redlands, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

a phone interview and then a 2nd interview over lunch locally , Specifically, the perspective employer asked me a series of (I now know scripted) questions to determine if I was in line with what they were looking for, first about my spiritual life as the place we work is Christian, and then about my professional life and how I deal with specific situations.

Interview Questions

• Who is Jesus to me and what is the gospel   1 Answer