FormFactor Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

FormFactor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor

Interview

Took about 1-2 weeks from phone screen to interview. The interview was a mess. One person did not show up for whatever reason and the other answered phone call during interview. Unless your factory was on fire, that was just plain rude. Not recommend this company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience in ceramic processing.
    Answer Question

FormFactor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor in Mar 2022

Interview

To summarize : Unprofessional-ism at its best. A short tempered, rude recruiter called 25 minutes late without any apologies and began asking HR questions. Asked multiple times if I read the job description and when I asked questions about the job, She had no idea about the details of the position! After all, I was told that I will receive an Email for an interview but I never received any, and basically got ghosted. I wish companies realize how easy it is for them to lose Talent! Well anyhow, good luck to them, and I would never even consider working for them after this.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience Why are you interested in the position
1 person found this interview helpful

FormFactor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor in Mar 2022

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience Why are you interested in the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Positive experience. The entire process took three weeks. It started off with a phone interview with recruiter followed by the phone interview with the Hiring manager and video call with a panel of team members and managers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor (Denton, TX) in Mar 2022

Interview

They asked several questions on MATLAB. They were looking for a student intern to migrate 32bit MATLAB to 64Bit. Intern was supposed to be proficient in MATLAB, should know GUI using MATLAB

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FormFactor

Application

I interviewed at FormFactor

Interview

Received an interview from a college fair. Went to their office to speak with a team lead. Then they took me on a tour of the plant. Basic questions were asked about design concepts and experience with software.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FormFactor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR to schedule a quick discussion with the hiring manager. The hiring manager then set up a full interview, to be conducted online - my presentation and 6 1:1 interviews with engineers and managers. The folks I interviewed with were largely unprepared and looked at my resume for the first time during our interview. The questions were not highly technical and mostly focused on my previous experience. I have a PhD and over 15 years of professional experience and the hiring manager chose to focus on ‘why I became an engineer’ 🤦‍♀️ . The interview ended with the hiring manager promising to get back to me within a week. Interestingly, four months later I haven’t heard back from them.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Phone screen interview with HR /Talent Management Had a total of five interviews. All were one on one. Three were onsite and two via Zoom due to scheduling. The interviewers were a hiring supervisor, current role holder (retiring), business leaders and key customers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you background and experience prepares you for this role

FormFactor

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FormFactor

Interview

Two phone interviews saying I would get to the next step. Then they confirmed the next interview and never called. After many emails it seemed like they outsource recruiting or are just incompetent. Completely inappropriate and unprofessional company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

A quick phone call with HR people to ask you some questions. Follow by another 45 minutes Microsoft Teams call with the lead engineer. The interview process was chill and the interviewer was easygoing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews

FormFactor Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FormFactor as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.72 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Engineer and Senior Financial Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for MEMS Engineer and Electrical Design Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FormFactor takes an average of 25 days when considering 48 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Electrical Engineering had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Electrical Design Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FormFactor according to 48 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.27%