FormFactor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FormFactor Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.8

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor in July 2017.

Interview

I received an email to set a time where I can receive a phone screening. I set up a screening with someone from the HR department asking basic questions. They asked about myself and my experiences in the field etc. There wasn't anything technical about it. The interviewer also explained that there would be a 3 hour process if i were extended a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why FormFactor? What makes you stick out from the rest?   1 Answer

FormFactor Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

I'm glad this was a positive experience for you! Please keep looking at our website for opportunities as we are growing and need good people!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FormFactor (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked few basic questions. Job requirements were later explained to me. I was shown few schematics and layouts and was asked questions based on them. I was then allowed to ask them few questions.

Industrial Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor.

Interview

I got a very prompt response from the Company. I was contacted by the Manufacturing engineer herself. She wanted to employ a person directly under her to help her assist process improvement. I was explained what work they do and what current problems are they facing.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to improve the process for the increase in expected demand.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA).

Interview

Long, many hours with many people. A brief history of the company and for the 2nd interview, lunch and many smaller/shorter interviews. He then told me about himself and asked me about myself. Then he gave me a campus tour and met some people to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• There was a lot of engineering questions that I was not familiar with   1 Answer

Principal Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It took about one and half months from phone interview to complete two on-site interviews. After 1st on-site, was invited to go back to meet the manager of the hiring manager and another potential co-worker. The hiring manager told me to get back in a day or two, but never heard back from him or HR.

Interview Questions

FormFactor Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your time spent interviewing with our team. I'm sorry you didn't hear back from us. We try to respond promptly to candidates and I apologize for the lack of response.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer went over the production flow and new product line introduction. He gave a brief history of the company and of himself.

Interviewer walked me around 3 buildings including the fab. He showed me the different fab areas and responsibility.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirement?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor in March 2015.

Interview

One on on interview with the manager from the department. Questions were mostly about my experiences. Then he talked about FormFactor and the ongoing projects in their department. The interview went quite smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my experience. No behavioral questions   Answer Question

Senior Manager Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FormFactor.

Interview

Phone interview only

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

great technical ability questions - though not too tough, so as to make you feel uncomfortable, full training is provided

competing offer

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Got HR phone called, then set up an onsite interview with 5 people. After 1 week, met another director, pretty satisfied. Then was told the position is hiring freezed, and got no feedbacks since then.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Basic stuff of opmap, RLC circuits, signal integrity.   Answer Question