FormFactor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FormFactor

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Engineering, then was called for 1:1 interview with a group of three (45 minutes each).

Interview Questions

Not a great place to work. The company is not doing great.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FormFactor (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked few basic questions. Job requirements were later explained to me. I was shown few schematics and layouts and was asked questions based on them. I was then allowed to ask them few questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process consist of 2 phone and one in-person interviews. Initial phone interview was with the college recruiter. Second phone interview was with the hiring manager. Final in-person interview consisted of one on ones with 4 division managers. People are friendly, easy to get along with. Mostly consisted of behavior questions.

Industrial Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor.

Interview

I got a very prompt response from the Company. I was contacted by the Manufacturing engineer herself. She wanted to employ a person directly under her to help her assist process improvement. I was explained what work they do and what current problems are they facing.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to improve the process for the increase in expected demand.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

great technical ability questions - though not too tough, so as to make you feel uncomfortable, full training is provided

competing offer

Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

One on One interview. Was very detail oriented. Overview of current process and what is somewhat expected coming into the job and what kind if improvements that can be made. Felt really comfortable with the the whole process.

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Got HR phone called, then set up an onsite interview with 5 people. After 1 week, met another director, pretty satisfied. Then was told the position is hiring freezed, and got no feedbacks since then.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Basic stuff of opmap, RLC circuits, signal integrity.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

Very typical, talked to 2 hiring mangers in finance and one director of sales operations. Typical questions about work history, background, experience. Mostly looking at personal qualities and personality fit. Wrapped up with HR. only had 2 rounds start to finish.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Worked thru a recruiter, not very much room for negotiation as this was during the recession

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Hired via recruiter. Did 2 interviews with HR and Business partner. Met with hiring manager and that person's manager. Very fast, offer within a week. Very smooth experience no complaints. Communication was prompt.

Interview Questions

• Not technical, more of a personality culture fit interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was good, asked for 5% more, did not budge

Senior Manager Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FormFactor.

Interview

Phone interview only