Formica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Formica Interview Questions

Interviews at Formica

2.8

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Formica in July 2012.

Interview

It's was long. I interviewed in July and didn't get an offer until September. First step is a phone interview so let you know the schedules and to see if it works for you. Second is a face to face. Third is another face to face as well as a skills assessment

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Formica (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Personnel is really nice, however, they seem highly overworked and utterly disorganized (not to mention working with archaic technology)

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are above this job?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evendale, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Formica (Evendale, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward. The manager was looking for someone who was willing to learn, gave the impression they would be easy to work with, and someone with drive. They asked the normal interview questions and I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work in a group and faced an issue, how did you overcome it and what was the solution?   Answer Question

Sales Administration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Formica (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I was referred to the position through my university's career services department. It took about two weeks for HR to reach out for a phone screen. They invited me to come in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and one of his colleagues.

The interview lasted about an hour and the two of them took turns asking questions. The hiring manager asked more high-level and behavioral questions, while the colleague asked several technical and reasoning questions.

While the phone screen and interview were both pretty standard and pleasant enough, the entire process was far too drawn out for my liking (granted, it was around the holidays). I reached out to HR about two weeks after the interview to see where things stood, to which I received a one sentence email that simply said "No decision has been made yet." It took another two weeks of silence for me to receive the automated rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Excel function?   Answer Question
    • Is there a question that you expected us to ask you that we haven't already?   Answer Question
    • How many pizzas are made each year in the United States?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Formica (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

This was a very open interview, and they made me feel very at home, and it felt more like they were aware of my skills and were testing me for fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked what type of manager I am.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Formica (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Posted on internet, recieved initial call for prescreening, received group call, in person interview, follow up call.

Corporate Accountnt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evendale, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Formica (Evendale, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and three in person internews. I interviews with HR twice, two people in accounting and one person from finance. The job offer came over the phone about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you had to work with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

A+D Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Formica (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

Positive overall experience, took about 3 days to get a call back from HR. Two weeks later one on one interview. The con of the experience no response on if you got the job or they moved on to find another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Biggest accomplishment achieved in your current or past job.   1 Answer

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Formica (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Informal chat with friendly team member. Be prepared for questions about the company and about your skill set and how your skills would be transferable. Also they set a short test for me to undertake.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Formica (Bangkok (Thailand)) in June 2017.

Interview

There was an initial telephone interviews prior to an invitation to attend a personal interview at the office. People are generally very nice and friendly. Office at the factory is a bit old due to a long establishment of the business.