Forsythe Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.6

Academy - Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology (Skokie, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview which acts as a screen along with a few behavioral questions. Then scheduled on-site interview, where I spoke with 3 interviewers in consecutive order. They asked more behavioral questions, and asked about specific projects I've worked on as well as things on my resume. A week later, received a call that I was rejected due to a lack of enthusiasm during the interview. Overall, process was smooth.

Academy Interview- Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology.

Interview

I got an opportunity for a phone interview 3 days after I applied online on my school's career portal. The interviewer was very friendly and prompt. She first asked me questions about my background and tried to gauge my interest in IT securities field. I had my finals during the week of the interview so I wasn't in a quiet room entirely. She was very accomodating. The interview ended when I told her I was on an F1 visa

Interview Questions

• Give me the times when you've used any specific optional software to complete an assignment or project?   Answer Question

Nov 9, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

We are glad you had a good interview experience and have an interest in Forsythe. At this time, Forsythe is not sponsoring F1 Visa Candidates for our Campus program.

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a bit odd as an outside recruiter would schedule times to interview then send out automated emails to confirm times. I was never sure who to send follow-up thank you notes to or if I was ever going onto the next round.

My first round I spoke with the person who would be my immediate director and he listed out all of the people I would need to interview with, which turned out to be 7 rounds of interviews. I made it through 3 rounds of interviewing and never heard back from the recruiter.

Firewall/Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth everything was positive and they told me that they will take 2 rounds of interview still they took 4 rounds. After the final Interview they told me that they will give me a formal offer on that day itself but then they never replied me back. I contacted them couple of times and they told me it is stuck in some paperwork but It almost one and half months now they are very rude and they waste my valuable time. Because of them I didn't appear for 2 important interviews. Very bad Experience.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology (Skokie, IL).

Interview

I applied online, it took about over two weeks for a recruiter to schedule phone screen. Never heard from the recruiter at the scheduled time. I had to call them back and then got a phone screen and scheduled a face to face interview. I was scheduled to meet four people, but on the day of the interview I met with three people for about 3 hours. All very nice folks. About 15 minutes after I left the interview, I got a call to come back and meet two more people at 4:30pm. I felt it was an extremely long and intense day of interviewing for an HR Coordinator role. I sent thank you emails to all of the folks I met during the interview and to the recruiter (to thank them for scheduling a face to face interview and post interview). I did receive an email from one HR person to thank me for coming back for the second round at the last minute. I followed with after two weeks with the recruiter and never heard back from anyone. I am not upset that I did not get the job, but a response back to my inquiry would have been polite and respectful. It did not leave a good impression for this company.
    Perhaps this was an isolated incident.

Interview Questions

• it was more like a conversation about why I wanted to leave and what are my major accomplishments.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Forsythe conducted direct, no-nonsense interviews. The multiple interviews were scheduled consecutively. All interviewers were professionally prompt to their appointed time. I did not have to wait long in between meets. I think Forsythe team run a lean, tight ship!

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between an effective vs ineffective departmental meeting?   Answer Question

Nov 9, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

We are glad that you had a good interview experience. The recruiter is the first point-of-contact and we strive to make the process as fast as allowable with your schedule and that of the... More

Analyst - Academy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then received the phone interview invitation within 3 days. Why apply this position? What's your target job after graduation? Technology experience? Some questions related to my resume. Interview was ended when I mentioned OPT, since they don't sponsor visa.

Interview Questions

• Why apply this position?
      What's your experience in technology?   Answer Question

Nov 9, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

I am glad that you had a quick and efficient interview experience. At this time, Forsythe is not sponsoring visas for the Campus program.

Analyst Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology (Skokie, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my schools website. I heard back a few days after via email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and talked about the academy and what the job entailed and then asked about my previous work experience. A few days later I heard back that I would be going for an on site interview in Skokie.

Interview Questions

Forsythe Technology Response

Nov 9, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

We are glad that your interview experience was efficient and strive to ensure the communication is prompt for each step.

Analyst Academy Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology.

Interview

Met with Recruiter at my university career fair, first had a phone interview (30 min ) most of it talking about the company and position, rest was talking about myself and my resume. After a week I got called in for an onsite interview, it was 2hrs long... Spoke with the supervisor of the academy program and also the director. Interview was fairly easy, again talking about myself and what I'm looking for from this position..and asking LOTS of questions ...they love that !! after 3 weeks I received another call back saying i did really well on the interview but I didn't get the job because of a lack of passion for IT.

Interview Questions

Forsythe Technology Response

Nov 9, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

We are glad that you had a good interview experience with Forsythe. The campus interviews include several meetings with Forsythe leaders, which enables you to get a good understanding of the... More

Security Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forsythe Technology in February 2016.

Interview

I was scheduled to meet the solutions leader for a breakfast interview. Also in attendance was the sales lead, who seemed very friendly and professional. However, during the interview the solutions lead seemed negative and commented several times how the role was going to be demanding. I understood and said I can meet the challenges and have the necessary experience and background.

At the end of the interview the solutions leader had to run and said they would follow up. After a month without hearing anything I followed up with both the recruiter and the HR resource. Neither one returned my email or provided any status. I found the process very unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• What security controls and tools do you have experience with?   1 Answer