Four Points By Sheraton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.1

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with 2 nice gentlemen. The place itself was slightly intimidating because it was so luxurious, but the staff I met with were very relaxed. I got the job within 2 weeks so I was very excited.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton (Fort Myers, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed after filling out application with assistant manager and then the General Manager, great.Then was called the next day being informed I got the job but would be starting training at the slower paced La Quinta Inn and suites that is owned by the same owner. It was upsetting as I did apply to the Four Points.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton (Jericho, NY).

Interview

This is what interested me. It was a very professional environment in the office itself. I sat down with the owner for a good 20 minutes and was asked very good and thought provoking questions. I then was given a contract and all sorts of forms to sign, something I thought to be a good thing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a movie you've seen in the past two weeks.   1 Answer

Hotel Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview only. This was a phone screening to outline the position. I have a scheduled in-person interview for a week from today. Unsure of the salary structure. When I asked, they were hesitant to discuss although they did ask for my salary requirements which i gave them. Seems to be a commission based structure. I will find out more when I meet them in person.

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton (Wakefield, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with Tracy at the front desk and she was looking for a front desk agent. She was professional, asked all the right questions and just a pleasure to sit and talk with.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an unhappy guest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton (Knoxville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

first you fill out an application at the location you wish to work for. If they like your resume they will call you in for an interview. This will last roughly 20-30 minutes. This will include a quiz about your personality and if you will be a good fit. If they decide to hire you, you then fill out a bunch of paperwork and then you will also have to pass a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• About a time something went wrong at work and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was brought in to interview for the F&B Manager position. It is a small 93 room hotel with a restaurant. Everyone there was very polite and we basically went through my resume and what the job expectations were. The GM is a very nice and professional man. The split shifts with a 30 minute drive just would not work out for me.

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton.

Interview

Interview process with General Manager and then phone interview with Corporate. We discussed wages, benefits, parking, meal allowances, job duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and previous employment. Corporate phone interview was mainly focused on job duties, prior history, and qualifications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations with parking and meals.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton.

Interview

Be prepared for multiple interviews. The final phase is an interview with the GM. This interview is crucial for final selection. The first interview had several current members of Sales and people did get up during the interview and switch out. GM doesn't show much emotion.

Interview Questions

• Be able to discuss tangible ways you can contribute to the bottom line. The GM wants to know how each management team member can drive revenue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Points By Sheraton.

Interview

Very brief interview quizzing me on what I'd do in certain scenarios. Asked about my background and if I had any customer service experience. Of course, they asked about my availability since it is a 24 hour establishment.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a guest who was pushy and rude and how would you handle them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything.