Fox & Hound Restaurant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fox & Hound Restaurant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Mayfield Heights, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very brief, less than 20 minutes. We sat down, greeted each other. I did have to ask about the dress code policy as she didn't mention it. The questions were asked very quickly and sometimes it was a little hard to remember what she said and I'd have to ask her to repeat. The questions were about average for a server position.

Event Coordinator Interview

Interview

The initial step was a phone interview with the regional hiring manager. It was very upfront and honest about the position. She did discuss compensation at that point to make sure it worked with my needs. Some time had passed before I went on to my next interview (because I needed time to think it over). It was in person with the District Manager and the General Manager. At this point, they only asked me to "tell me about myself" and that was it. I ended up asking the managers more questions and offering examples of my experience. I had a feeling their minds were made up before I had walked through the door. Not a bad experience, just a little strange.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very easy interview. First talked to one of the managers about my previous experience. She didn't ask very many questions but was more interested about my previous experience.

Then I talked to the general manager who told me they were pretty desperate for more hostesses which should've been a red flag to me at the time. After maybe only 15 minutes of talking, he hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

The interview process was extremely informal, I was interviewed by the assistant manager and the serving manager. The asked me the basic questions, why I wanted to work there, how I thought I could be an asset to the company, when was a time I had to overcome a difficult customer/customer complaint, etc. The surprising part was that there was a girl interview prior to me and they set me right next to her where I was able to hear her whole interview, giving me a complete in since I could pre-plan my responses.

Interview Questions

• What are three top shelf vodkas that you would recommend to your customers?

Why do you want to work for Fox & Hound?

How much serving experience do you have?   Answer Question

Bar Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was efficient. I was interviewed by phone,and later in person. The district Manager interviewed me, and presented me with a personality test. The location was hard to find even with GPS, and parking is very limited. I never recieved a call back or an e-mail as to why I did not receive a call back,some feedback would be nice, I saw other candidates waiting to interview for the posite on in jeans and t-shirts, maybe I was to dressed up?

Interview Questions

• What are your average daily sales at your current employer?   1 Answer
    • What do you dislike about your current job.   1 Answer

Szerver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Erie, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the hiring manager and was then called in for a second interview with the general manager. Overall, the process was structured, although there was a clear lack of communication among managers between interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Little Rock, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

applied online, got a call back 4 days later. Come in for brief interview and was hired right away. I accepeted the offer but after a few weeks still dealing with their new training procedures i decided i must seek employment somewhere else. Should take them less than a week to train someone i feel like i wasted two weeks there when i could have been making money somewhere else!

Interview Questions

• Basic...why donyou want yo work here and why would you be a hood fit.   Answer Question

Back of House Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant in November 2015.

Interview

Very speedy and easy but they seemed desperate by how fast they hired. Came in asked about the position and had some one schedule a day to fill paper work and figure out work schedule which was almost none negotiable.

Prep/Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

the interview was through and made you feel like you want to work for them. you meet with both the General Mgr. and the Kitchen Mgr. They ask about your work experience and how they can benefit from hiring you.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work varied hours?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fox & Hound Restaurant (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very people first company and interview process was awesome. They really wanted me for me and didn't want to change who I was to fit their mold. Took a personality test to determine what my profile and values were. That was fun.

Interview Questions

• What 3 words would your last employer describe you with   1 Answer