Franklin American Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franklin American Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin American (Irving, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line, got a screening call about a week later asking for an in-person interview. Panel style interview, each took turns asking questions. Nothing to specific, just making sure you know the basic concepts of OOP. 2 weeks to hear back from them with a offer. Overall a positive interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell about what you know about OOP?   1 Answer

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Franklin American (Irving, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

hired within a week, no behavioral questions , I just went over what I have done within the last 5 years at the last 3 companies I was at to perform the job with my experience

Closing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Franklin American (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the closing manager, and then was brought in to meet with the VP of the department and then had an in-person meeting with the closing manager. Both made me feel comfortable and it was an extension of the phone interview. They knew I did not have any previous mortgage experience and that was okay with them.

Interview Questions

• I really do not remember any of the questions; only that they were standard for an interview.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin American (Franklin, TN).

Interview

Three step interview process - passed then initial phone interview, then secondary tech phone interview. First caller contacted me again to set appointment for an in-house interview with another gentleman I spoke with on the second call. It's a five hour drive from my home outside of Tennessee.
    Showed up on time for the 3rd interview, no one seemed to be expecting me. The manager who was supposed to interview me was not there.

The two people who came up to speak with me asked why I was looking in Franklin, and I explained my partner was already working there, that we had a house, and I was trying to transition. At this point, one of them became somewhat more hostile and smirked repeatedly during the interview process. They seemed to have made their decision at that point, despite a cursory ten minutes of walking around the office, which by the way, seemed teeming with unhappy or bored people in cubeland - all dressed 80's style with formal office attire.

After leaving, driving back home I reflected how they'd not only wasted my time, but $50 in gas on my part for the effort. I think it this case, it was for the best that I was not called back a fourth time.

Systems Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin American in November 2014.

Interview

3 interviews start with head of IT They seem very focused on what they are looking for. Only go to the interview if you are completely confident you are a match for the role.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions more process.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Franklin American.

Interview

Interviewed in person after a professional referral. They described the position as more administrative, but asked for my specific Microsoft Office skills. I showed them some test scores with Excel and Access. I was hired, but then it became obvious they wanted someone with more programming skills than anything else for that position.

Interview Questions

• Describe the changes to the industry regulations in the Dodd-Frank Act that you find most relevant.   Answer Question

Broker Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin American (Franklin, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

interviewed with two women at the same time.One woman was over the position (BSS) and then it was her boss. The women were very kind and friendly. They explained alot about the job and what they expected. They asked me alot of questions about myself. There were no tell me about a time... They said that I interview well. No offer was mad but they did recommend me to interview for another position in the company. The company prides its self on professionalism

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franklin American.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an in-person interview. They asked me general top-level coding questions but didn't have me solve any puzzles or anything. It was pretty straight forward, no surprises really.

Interview Questions

• The person on the phone interview opened up with "Tell me about yourself?" which turns out is rather difficult to answer on the spot cause it's like where do i begin   Answer Question

EDI Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Franklin American in June 2014.

Interview

I had one interview where I was taken into a room and asked questions by 4 other developers about computer programming. After a fairly rigorous q and a session, I was toured around the floor and then left.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between an abstract class and an interface   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franklin American (Irving, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I was recommended by my staffing agent, within a week I had an interview with the company. It was a 1 on 1 interview, not too stressful. The day after the interview I was offered a job and I accepted.